Dragoncon 2009 Picture/update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, after seeing these, I'm more determined than ever to make it to D*con next year! :D

Ok, I just have to point this out, that Cortana has the SAME EXACT wig as me! lol :p

They are some awesome pics. I saw some of my creations in those pics. You guys made them look awesome. :D

I only have the one pic on this comoputer. The others are on my phone or the other laptop which I can't use right now.

DragonCon2009-Sunday003.jpg

Tis Sean.

Wow. Is it just me, or do we look a lot more collected and kick ass this year. Well, I am determined to make D*con '10 a must in my 2010 convention run.

- Adulese

Timecon, his wife and i all got a tiny bit of coverage on CNN. right now all i can find it on is a tv that is playing parade footage while the interviewer talks to a dragoncon official, but im fairly sure the video is isolated somewhere else. tim walks right up on the camera and his wife and i pull up on the mongoose behind him. just keep your eyes on the tv behind them and you cant miss it.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2009/09/06/dragon.con.draws.thousands.cnn

edit: found a couple more

One of the members of the team and myself. he hand-painted all of the icons on the chest plates, and the skull on dutch.

l_f5d3e666fc6045b2a7d543686ac3b966.jpg

team win in GB gear + 405th in 405th gear.

DSC00930.jpg

Well the 405th needs to meet up tomorrw!! Cus besides sean and quick hello to kensai today I haven't really seen anyone since the parade. Yeah, I fixed my phone so just have dreads call me. I want to take some pics with people and hang out and all that fun stuff.

Kaya Tetsu said:
Well the 405th needs to meet up tomorrw!! Cus besides sean and quick hello to kensai today I haven't really seen anyone since the parade. Yeah, I fixed my phone so just have dreads call me. I want to take some pics with people and hang out and all that fun stuff.

im coming early tomorrow to buy stuff and get one final hurrah for my first con, so i might see yall around

Last edited by a moderator:
thatdecade said:

Ah-ha! There's Michael's armor!

He never got around to posting pictures before he left, all I had seen where the shins.

Damn, that looks good!

And that's a gorgeous sword, too!

Agreed. The choice in photo bombers was quite ... interesting to say the least.

- Adulese

I was recon this year

i just watched the video i dont think that is timecon i thought his suit was gray and white. that one is green unless he brought two with him

Hey folks. It was great to meet everyone at D*C. I really appreciate all the help. Look forward to the next event.

Scratch meeting with you guys today. I just got home. We walked out to head for D*con this morning and our car was missing a back window. Some idiot smashed it to smithereens. The only thing missing were the younger bros textbooks/homework. Whoever it was grabbed what they could reach. He snatched somone Else's golf clubs the same way,but didn't take his wife's purse from the front seat. But anyway we tapes up the window and left. Can't park in Atlanta with luggage in the car and no window. Meh. I'll get my pics of my phone and david's computer later. Hope you had fun. Next year we need to be more organized.

I'll have some more in a bit. Bit heres some footage of the parade. We show up at about 7:40.

It was an epic weekend, first day I am there I met a 405th'er in Blue Recon Armor...Still not sure who it was, if you're reading this Blue Recon dude, you'd better speak up. :p

I have no idea how many pictures were taken of me in my Wybie costume but it seemed over 100...

On Saturday I got Malcolm McDowell's autograph and even got a picture with him, was an epic night. Also on Sunday night Adam Savage and Malcolm McDowell were both eating at this Sears Grill place in the Marriot which was cool.

Just got home from the road and realized I left my laptop at the hotel. FML.

Hey Kelly, if you or Joe or Nic grabbed it, send me a pm so I can make preps to get it back. I have about 500 good pictures to post up.

Yodajammies said:
Blue recon fella was Kasper!

Ahh thanks for the ID. He was really nice in person.

Due to the fact that I am extremely tired, pictures from the convention will be posted in due time.

Until then I'll be sleeping with my Autographed picture of Malcolm McDowell...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back