Dragoncon 2009 Picture/update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CelticDragon38 said:
Hello. :)

Yup! After I commissioned it from Cathy she e-mailed me very excitedly to tell me two more people had asked for it. We should find the third and get her to join too. :) I had to cut it and shape it after I got it, though. I must have a strangely shaped head 'cause it looked very odd when I put it on.

Hehe, glad to see another Cortana here on the 4054th. ;) LOL, well she makes it so perfect, it's no surprise that she got more orders for it. Oh yes, I'm keeping my eyes open, hopefully she'll show up soon. I don't think you're alone, mine fit kinda weird at first too, but I didn't have time for restyling it, but I will be getting to that soon enough. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed on the planning part. Didn't we start planning for this years right after D*Con '08. Hopefully, I'll be able to get there in my grand Con tour for next year. It's that, or Pax in Boston.

- Adulese

Kaya Tetsu said:
405-labeled.jpg

I'm missing a few names.

That's me on the far right.

DeadEye said:
That came out really well, the ghostbusters and us spartans. P.S. Im the yellow spartan

BUBBLE BEEE!!!

Okay, since Kaya added more names on the photo, I thought I'd fill in the blanks :) . I might make a better looking one than this later... let me or Kaya know if any of the names are wrong and we'll fix it.

405-labeled_2.jpg

Soon as we get Jaxjags and Leathernecks photos up in here, we should send this out to HBO, Bungie, Hawty McBloggy etc.. Theres some great pics here.

10229_721080526955_27417015_4216319.jpg

ERINocalypse has the yellow chest plate, Techbot is on the right in the zombie gear, and im right in the middle in Dutch next to Sid from Nightmare Armor.

Ok I'm finally home and I'm beat even might have strep and or a cold but I had a blast! I'll try to get some vids up and a few pictures, I'd like to thank all the people that helped me get to dragoncon. I was able to do everything I wanted well except meet and see nightmare armor I was looking forward to that, i'm already setting up an account to save money for next year. It was awsome to finally meet everyone after almost 2 years on the forums. I'd like to thank

johnney Rico

his brother Joe and his parents for making it fun

Dogwizard for the auction

and dog we are on CNN check it out

all the people that purchused stuff from me and donated a few bucks here and there

the crazy awsome halo fan girl you know who you are

thanks for posting that vid

and all the good friends I've made while down there

if I missed you I'm so sorry just know that whatever your contribution, it helped a lot and thank you so much!

Emperor Dano said:
gallery_1_17_547441.jpg

fear Richard Hatch and Dirk Benedict

i took these from the front row, so no heads in the way ^.^

Omg I got to have dinner with Richard that night, it was so effing sweet -

wpoae.jpg

Holla!

timecon said:
Ok I'm finally home and I'm beat even might have strep and or a cold but I had a blast! I'll try to get some vids up and a few pictures, I'd like to thank all the people that helped me get to dragoncon. I was able to do everything I wanted well except meet and see nightmare armor I was looking forward to that, i'm already setting up an account to save money for next year. It was awsome to finally meet everyone after almost 2 years on the forums. I'd like to thank

johnney Rico

his brother Joe and his parents for making it fun

all the people that purchused stuff from me and donated a few bucks here and there

the crazy awsome halo fan girl you know who you are

thanks for posting that vid

and all the good friends I've made while down there

if I missed you I'm so sorry just know that whatever your contribution, it helped a lot and thank you so much!

Hi! hiiii! HIHIHI! :D

timecon said:

You're quite welcome!

Where are we on CNN - I can't find it? If you (or anyone) can post a link (or PM me) I would really appreciate it - Thanks!

Okay, a few pictures I manage to get off my camera. For some reason, it doesn't like my Mac here at work...

I manage to get a photo of Timecon waiting in line to get his Dragon Con badge. The poor guy had to wait for a while and it was really hot in there... but it was nothing he can't handle!

IMG_0412.jpg

Me and the guy from Deadspace... this was an awesome costume

IMG_0415.jpg

Big Daddy from Bioshock... One of the best costumes I've ever seen

IMG_0433.jpg

Me, bleedoff, Dreads, Timecon and Team Win

IMG_0442.jpg

Okay folks... does anybody know who the guy with the sign is? Just wondering...

IMG_0444.jpg

Not great photos, but thought I'd share...

the guy with the sign isnt on the 405th. he had no idea what i was talking about when i asked him if he was a member. he was just a random halo fan that happened to be outside one of the merch rooms with us.

HaloFreakX said:
THAT or it's an modded Legendary helmet.

Umm...no. Not even close.

Edit:

Not Halo related, but I was asked Sunday night to suit up in this Scorpion(far right) costume. Since I didn't have a costume this year again, I said sure.

l_0381195dfde9460a8d7531a829931237.jpg

The guy in the Raiden put all these costumes together. Awesome work and it was blast to run around in a costume for once.

FYI, I'm not as buff as the picture leads you to believe. Airbush and paint does wonders for that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back