File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey crimmson
12346890_10153110436486721_266473404_n.jpg

the highlander chest plate by Crimmson unfold by SavedbyGraceG12

if u search in the file section of the page they have the OBJ file for armors of H5

Yes, but looking there won't give the unfold of the obj file. I have the thigh done. Gonna be finishing up the unfold for the forearm. Then I'll start working on the torso. I also have the helmet unfolded but that one in particular is taking some time to do, because it is highly detailed. The helmet has alot of small parts. Also, joining parts here and there to reduce the count of the parts. And, making it pep friendly for easy assembly. Fyi we are talking about the Hunter armor. Just hang tight. You won't be disappointed.

Yes, but looking there won't give the unfold of the obj file. I have the thigh done. Gonna be finishing up the unfold for the forearm. Then I'll start working on the torso. I also have the helmet unfolded but that one in particular is taking some time to do, because it is highly detailed. The helmet has alot of small parts. Also, joining parts here and there to reduce the count of the parts. And, making it pep friendly for easy assembly. Fyi we are talking about the Hunter armor. Just hang tight. You won't be disappointed.

I have unfolded the helmet file if your interested in it but i dont know were to upload files and what not, still trying to get a hold of the website and how the community works!

thank you every one.

still working on the other files, some are more troublesome than others. so i take breaks from them aaaannnd start others such as this one....

sweet. it is manifold. the back area is going to be beast. but, but if you build this holy .... it will be epic!!!! oh yeah this is one is pep level you are insane for trying this and that is including me taking away some details that can be built easier through foam or other materials

it is mirrored for now i understand the front plate is asymmetrical. i still need to go in and decimate the extra faces etc. cut in the valley on the front plate as seen on the bump map
HALO%205%20HELL%20JUMPER%20CHEST.jpg

i joined the to halves here on the front shoulder strap
HALO%205%20HELLJUMPER%20CHEST%20SHOULDER%20STRAP.jpg

everything is manifold on the inner back area. adjusted the side padding to be smoother
HALO%205%20HELLJUMPER%20CHEST%20SIDE.jpg

HALO%205%20HELLJUMPER%20CHEST%20BACK.jpg

will keep you guys updated.

what up people?

my girly spawns are sick, wife unit is in destroy all human meat bags mode and i got to go to work tomorrow, safe. soooooooo....... any one up for looking through this thing. it is the absolute simplest chest i have ever seen, Crimmson looks over at Beetlejuice and winks. yeah this thing is manifold. solid bruh. just happens to have many faces and i need to know if it will fly or back to the blenders with it, but i am getting ready to go to work so it might a minute after and if i a response.

halo%205%20helljumper%20chest%20front.jpg

halo%205%20helljumper%20side.jpg

halo%205%20helljumper%20back.jpg

gone

most definitely, absolutely not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fjqpo36rhwb03sb/helljumper_chest.obj

copyrights to 343

what up people?

my girly spawns are sick, wife unit is in destroy all human meat bags mode and i got to go to work tomorrow, safe. soooooooo....... any one up for looking through this thing. it is the absolute simplest chest i have ever seen, Crimmson looks over at Beetlejuice and winks. yeah this thing is manifold. solid bruh. just happens to have many faces and i need to know if it will fly or back to the blenders with it, but i am getting ready to go to work so it might a minute after and if i a response.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u534/crimmson76/halo 5 helljumper chest front.jpg

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u534/crimmson76/halo 5 helljumper side.jpg

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u534/crimmson76/halo 5 helljumper back.jpg

gone

most definitely, absolutely not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fjqpo36rhwb03sb/helljumper_chest.obj

copyrights to 343

Hey, I saw your Warlock model and was wondering if I could use it for a school project. I didn't know how to contact you through another means. If you would, could you post a link to it?

hey crimsoon, any news about gravitron forfeit helmet from destiny? i just almost finish my deathsinger thanks to your file :)

12342297_10206587050089817_5235602546455978562_n.jpg 12376438_10206587049449801_4145693748603689447_n.jpg

I'm sorry if it has been asked anywhere but was there ever any unfold of Halo 4 marine's armor?

Check Posts #255 and #380 for the chest armors.

Wow, thank you SO much! I searched everywhere, on google and quite few pages here, but I given up, to be honest.
THanks!
Also, do you have any idea if the thigh pieces have been unfolded as well?

(the white ones on Infantry 3 or olive on Officer)

latest?cb=20121117233204

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back