File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just wow.! haven't been on here in a long time and I am sorry that I have no updates. personal life is crazy, but in a good way. mostly. I really miss this. I just got relocated to midland texas,7 hours away from home now, either I relocate or no career. why does this always happen on the beginning of the year, something hectic occurs every first of the year for me. it can never be normal. hope every one pepping is getting their way, smooth sailing and like always good luck on your builds.

derps,

Leo

I looked through the posts but didn't find it, but I am looking of the Titan Iron Companion Helmet in pepakura.

Are you done with this guy because since they only send his chest in the game i want to show bungie i can bring more than a chestpiece in real life ahah Screenshot_2016-04-14-16-51-12.png

First off, try not to double post, let alone triple post. If no one has replied, use the edit feature. Second, I may have an unfold for the helmet in your second post, link in my sig.

hey guys! been cruising the forums for some time and just recently made an account and just wanted to say thanks for all the great files and armor over the past few months, especially the destiny ones but I also was wondering if anyne here knew how to take the STL files from the destinystlgenerator.com/ and put them in pepakura so I can unfold them because for some reason the files I download from there wont open in pepakura or Microsoft 3d builder.

thanks in advance if anyone has any good information on how I can make them work as I hope to post the unfolded versions here

DH Guava Deth
Yep, you'd need to open them in a 3d modeling program such as blender and export them to an obj file. Then Pepakura can open them. However, most of those files have really, really bad geometry and intersecting faces up the wazoo. You'd need to do some major cleanup in the 3d modeling program first.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks don't suppose you or anyone can direct me on the right path on how and what the best way to go about doing this is, I'm still pretty knew to this whole thing and I know working with these programs is a big part of it so really I'm just looking for videos and suggestions at this point so I can finish my titan suit

I've scoured the internet and I cannot find any file pepakura or foam for the titan iron camelot helmet. Does anyone know where I might find it?

I'm in the same boat mostly because I cannot find a pep file for the gauntlets the helmet on the other hand should be easier to find since more people are interested in the helmet

Guys keep in mind you do have pm. If further conversations need to take place. And for requests, there is a thread specifically made for that. I wouldn't bother asking here until Crimmson comes back and makes a official notice that he has time to pick up modeling again. Last I heard from him he has alot of stuff on his plate. I say this kindly, and happy building to all!:D

Is there anywhere the unfold of the marine back pieces? o.o
I'm sorry I've been looking through the thread but didn't found...

Just curious crimmson, when are you going to finish saint 14?

I go home on monday morning, plus a seven hr drive, but i will look for it in my comp. If it is not in it i will start a new one. So sorry for the long long delay, but work had been up side down backwards hectic right now. I still work in the oil fields of Texas

Is there anywhere the unfold of the marine back pieces? o.o
I'm sorry I've been looking through the thread but didn't found...

I dont believe any one has unfolded them yet.

An old video that i ran across, i have been day dreaming of doing something like this but in 3d animation. I absolutely laughed my butt off

https://youtu.be/B4U9c9Qvbqw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back