Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sure what do you want as far as the parameters that you want.

Like what do you want it to "feel" like and what are the basic designs for it..

that would start me off knowing the basics of the design

sure what do you want as far as the parameters that you want.

Like what do you want it to "feel" like and what are the basic designs for it..

that would start me off knowing the basics of the design

well...

compass at the top with the health bars underneath, weapon indicator, grenade indicator, team health signs, and motion sensor. any creative touches you think are necessary are welcome too lol

What can I say to that.....THANKS!!!!!!:)

Are we gonna have reach's health system or halo 2/3's?

like reach's

that's what I thought

Here's the XMA38
XMA38.jpg

Here's the HUD
HUDforsigma.jpg

Here's the first SRS99C99AM variant
Variantsniper1.jpg

it fires the .338 lupua round and is for light targets and acts like the UNSC's equivalent to the M21

Here's the second SRS99C99AM variant
Variantsniper2.jpg

it has a 3 round mag and fires instead of a 14mm round a 16x4.23mm round...a round i made up as the .62 caliber round.....It is the UNSC's heavy sniper rifle equivalent to the Kord machine Gun

hope you like the hud...it toke an hour and the snipers took 30 min each...the AR took almost 45 mins last night..

sorry if the pictures are huge

that's what I thought

Here's the XMA38
XMA38.jpg

Here's the HUD
HUDforsigma.jpg

Here's the first SRS99C99AM variant
Variantsniper1.jpg

it fires the .338 lupua round and is for light targets and acts like the UNSC's equivalent to the M21

Here's the second SRS99C99AM variant
Variantsniper2.jpg

it has a 3 round mag and fires instead of a 14mm round a 16x4.23mm round...a round i made up as the .62 caliber round.....It is the UNSC's heavy sniper rifle equivalent to the Kord machine Gun

hope you like the hud...it toke an hour and the snipers took 30 min each...the AR took almost 45 mins last night..

sorry if the pictures are huge
thanks tyvern! looks great!

btw i got another lil' surprise in store :)

Thanks man I appreciate it!

another surprise!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

BTW need anything else to be conceptualized? and if you email me I can explain the hud

Whose insignias do you want me to do ...I don't have that much experience with insignias.

I'm currently working on a private military version of the Halo Reach SRS99 sniper rifle for my film and possibly a actual prop.....If you would like to have me show you the design I could show you my current progress........actually if the other SRS99 variants I posted aren't used I want to request this variant be used....of course that is harv's and your decision...and I respect it.

I have the design..here
PrivatemilitarySRS991.jpg

Whose insignias do you want me to do ...I don't have that much experience with insignias.

I'm currently working on a private military version of the Halo Reach SRS99 sniper rifle for my film and possibly a actual prop.....If you would like to have me show you the design I could show you my current progress........actually if the other SRS99 variants I posted aren't used I want to request this variant be used....of course that is harv's and your decision...and I respect it.

well there will definitly be different variants of guns that have different functions...
the insignia i am having trouble with is creating one for the main ship, the UNSC DOver Strait...

What do you want in the design and I'll see what my limited insiginia design skills can come up with.

What do you want in the design and I'll see what my limited insiginia design skills can come up with.

thats the prob, i have no idea =/

surprise!
[video]http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac338/Tman-S037/Halo%20Sigma/?action=view&current=MPAnnouncer.mp4[/video]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! lol on the announcer! that's really cute man!

I'll see what I can think up...there's Dove so I'm gonna start with a dove and work from that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! lol on the announcer! that's really cute man!

I'll see what I can think up...there's Dove so I'm gonna start with a dove and work from that.

yeah the announcer was me! :p i didn't think it sounded that good so any team members who want to take crack at it...

Okay I started the emblem and it's gonna take some brain work on this one to make a complete emblem.

I still don't have my mic yet but I can do the Halo announcer pretty good though since I can imitate the voice, but we'd probably get sued by Microsoft and Bungie/343 for my ability to do that.....

liked the design of the HUD you made from my concept!....the red line in the concept was one of the visor indentations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back