Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could take a crack at it if you wouldnt mind... but it sounded good!
BTW it sounds kinda weird when you said "flood firefight" maybe you could change the name of it, like "Zombie Hunt" or "Apocalypse" or somethin along those lines! then when it says the first words it could say "Put an end to the infection!" Huh Huh? Yeah!

Okay I started the emblem and it's gonna take some brain work on this one to make a complete emblem.

I still don't have my mic yet but I can do the Halo announcer pretty good though since I can imitate the voice, but we'd probably get sued by Microsoft and Bungie/343 for my ability to do that.....

liked the design of the HUD you made from my concept!....the red line in the concept was one of the visor indentations...

well Harvest checked and it says it is perfectly legal to do a halo game, don't know about the voice though =/

I could take a crack at it if you wouldnt mind... but it sounded good!
BTW it sounds kinda weird when you said "flood firefight" maybe you could change the name of it, like "Zombie Hunt" or "Apocalypse" or somethin along those lines! then when it says the first words it could say "Put an end to the infection!" Huh Huh? Yeah!

I knew some one would bring that up lol
if you look at the mock up of the menu screen, the name has been changed to infestation. we even have an idea for a map already :)

btw sure take a crack at it, it would actually help lol

Rhinoc, how do you like the SRS99s?

I suggest we go with the Halo 2 naval uniforms 037, to make it easier to make.

And I'm gonna give my concepts from my film over because right now I just don't have the support to make it and at least some of the stuff might be made for this game and the film you guys are making.

also i don't see how my film would even be feasible at all.

exactly except you know Miranda keyes' uniform?....have hers as the model for the uniforms and have them unisex for all genders and simplified for ship and station personnel...dress uniforms are the same as they appear..

and the dover is what class of ship?

exactly except you know Miranda keyes' uniform?....have hers as the model for the uniforms and have them unisex for all genders and simplified for ship and station personnel...dress uniforms are the same as they appear..

well the idea is to have:
bridge crew and officers = Miranda Keyes Uniform
Tech crew = Uniforms like the techs in CE and Crows nest
Marines = BDU as seen in 343 guilty spark

Hey guys! I'm back with some more stuff.
I liked Tyvern's design for the HUD but to me it didnt seem symmetrical enough, so I did a little Idea of my own real quick this morning.
4824266206_18ec310bef.jpg

And here is a little test of its transparencies to with a HALO:CE Screenshot.
4823651963_87c7ac27f1.jpg

Also liked the little teaser for the announcer, but I think we should stick with the Halo 3 style voice. Also I agree with Rhinoc for the "Zombie Hunt" title

OMG Forge!!!!!!!!!!! you turned my concept into awesomeness! and you got my transparency Idea down pretty good too!

sorry for double posting guys.

Hmm since i already provided some stuff for other online made games i got some questions.

You say to have a degree in game design. Surely you have some work from your school laying around then. Or you learned to work with certain existing game engines. Could you email me it? ben_viso@hotmail.com

Also is bumpmapping enabled and particals? Oh and whats the max poly count on characters/objects/maps...

Might be interested if this is serious.

I bet you already saw my work.

@Tyvern geee never thought of that well i guess since this is a halo game and they own ever right to the halo franchise (as my mommy said) we have to face them eventually.

@Rundown i forgot the number o ploys they said MC had in halo 2 but thats were we're aiming is low but high poly count.

btw tyvern the hud it cool and all but since people are so used to halo games they might not be comfertable with it being reallly different so it has to be as simulary as possible.

ps. did any one like my drawing : penciled and inked by me. colored by forge. additional effex by me.

Yeah I know what you mean but I was trying to get the HUD with the visor's shape.

how do you like the rifles?

like your drawing

still working on the UNSC Dover Strait's emblem

what class of ship is it and what's its designation number?

Yeah I know what you mean but I was trying to get the HUD with the visor's shape.

how do you like the rifles?

like your drawing

still working on the UNSC Dover Strait's emblem

what class of ship is it and what's its designation number?

it's a frigate i haven't come up with a number yet =/

So... it's a FF-???? then.....okay cool....I got the emblem 85% complete And if you don't mind I had the ships motto be: Veni, Vidi,Vici-Julius Caesar

Hey I was wondering if we could have left hand and right hand shooting options....I shoot left hand, right eye in real life so to see a game ever have a left hand shooting option would be cool....I shoot right eyed because it's my dominant eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back