First Helmet, any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i realise now that trying to get someone to scale it for me is retarded =P

Also, i have no plans for fiberglass or resin yet, im gonna do better projects like that when i get a job and have money. I managed to procure some super glue, so i've been using that and its working out fine. Kinda left the armor area a bit, now im working on a reach knife and sheath. I think ill convince my mom to get me some cardstock soon so itll be better work.

I'm really enjoying this, so i think i may turn this little test into a full-on hobby of mine ;]

Yep it certainly did for me :p as for scaling a helmet, The way I do it is height... Chin to top of head then adding one or one and a half inches for padding...
And you know just cuz I thought it was funny... I don't think we need your age XD

Yep it certainly did for me :p as for scaling a helmet, The way I do it is height... Chin to top of head then adding one or one and a half inches for padding...
And you know just cuz I thought it was funny... I don't think we need your age XD

Lol im not entirely sure why i put my age in there =P

im only 12 so we tryed another helmet before this one and without adusting anything it was the right hight and width

im gonning to pay 20 to 30 dollars for a nerf long shot cs6 and mod it to make it look like a battle rifla and im going to get the buzz bee true heroes plasma blaster(arsoft assualt rifle) and the belt blaster (splazar)

Um i put the glue on there, and i let it dry? not trying to be rude, but its pretty simple o_O

Ive never heard of Harbor Freight =3 i just goto dollar general, they have the best superglue there.

I must be Using the wrong freakin superglue, cuz whenever i tried to use it, The papers would just be sliding off each other!

Anyway hows the build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back