( First PEP) Lets get started (might be pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the shape is wrong...
reach_26238305_Full.jpg
reach_26238310_Full.jpg
reach_26238315_Full.jpg

Hey, out of curiosity have you figured out a paint color for this? I used an industrial machinery paint that's a dark yellow but it doesn't quite have enough of an orange hue to it. Figured I'd ask since like 50% of our builds are the same :p

Hey, out of curiosity have you figured out a paint color for this? I used an industrial machinery paint that's a dark yellow but it doesn't quite have enough of an orange hue to it. Figured I'd ask since like 50% of our builds are the same :p
im going to do a Krylon orange and spray over with MetalX yellow it has a awesome ironman gold to it i think it will be just about right then a matte fin over it.

*UPDATE*
No pep to upload this week but i will post pics if you guess what this has became.
viewThumb.jsp

That's pretty sweet dude. I still have to make one of those for the armor im making for my buddy... He also wants both knives, for that double stabby goodness :D

Ok picked up resin and bondo today and extra fiberglass cloth going to harden what i have made so far before something bad happends to it at the hands of my nine year old ( and yes i also have my respirator by 3M tekk for solvent and paint stripper) my wife found one of the tubes Gothx to use on the sides

One Last thing i added the side vents so i can hear and for vent so the visor wont fog
100_2737.JPG

And supplies
100_2739.JPG

now i think she is ready

of course i got a drawer full lol going to use up all the cheap one's first then try to clean them with Paint Thinner or mineral spirits :cool if it dont clean them then i can just toss them.
Going to spray a red base on the golden parts after primer the hit it with the Bauhaus Gold to get the right color my spray test looked good.
100_2740.JPG

Good luck, personally hardening is the worst part of the whole build for me. I hope you fare much better as that is one awesome looking pep you got there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back