Full size Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still debating on what to put into the elite's hand/ hands. Maybe just a sword hilt, or I have played with the idea of a severed spartan head. Who knows at this point.

I've started the building of the pieces for the right arm. 38 pages altogether as it turns out. Not bad for me really, now just need to build it. Onward!

temporary-23.jpg

I wish I had the patience to do this. It is really impressive i must say. Can't wait to see this done! are You going to look into adding some kind of armor to it or just leaving it how and adding the weapon/spartan head?

maybe he could be an honor guard, with one of their awesome staffs in his hand? The honor guards always stand still or at attention, so it would make sense for them statue wise.

Can I ask where you got the files for this?

The files are located somewhere in the back pages of this topic. They were made by MissingSpartan7. I think page 11 or something like that. Look back through and you'll find them.

I plan on making arbiter armor to go on top of the elite. I just need to finish making the body first, then I'll start making the armor.

Got some pictures to post for a quick update. The second arm is moving along nicely, with all the pieces cut out and I've got the hand finished. Now, I'm slowly working my way up the arm, and I'll be done before I know it.

temporary-26.jpg

temporary-25.jpg

Got work finished on the other arm. Its finally constructed, and soon I will need to resin it. Haven't really figured out how to attach the arms once they are fully resined, but I'll get there. Getting there!

temporary-28.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates. Recently there has been a lot of rain, and I do not have a covered area to work in. So, I've been patiently waiting for the rain to stop. Hopefully I'll ge back to working on this soon.

Oregon has four seasons:
Rainy season
Cold and Rainy season
Rainy and Windy and Cold season
And Road Construction season
We'll get maybe two-three months of fairly nice weather of the entire year. Atleast in Gladstone, it's like that. I'm not sure about Salem. Haha

:/ tsk tsk tsk. lol 7 out of the 12 months of the year there's snow here in New Mexico, so I feel your pain. I grew up in Louisiana, so HUGE change for me lol Garages are an awesome thing to have then? lol

too bad, sounds like a gift from above if it rains most of the time. :p

You have no idea. But yes, in Salem, we get two types of weather. Rain, and cold rain. I'm pretty sure there is like 15 days of sun all year. And by sun I mean days where it doesn't rain. Man, I wanted a covered area.

dang, that sucks man. lol and I bet Mrs. Zombiegrimm won't let you cure anything in the house either, will she? :/

dang, that sucks man. lol and I bet Mrs. Zombiegrimm won't let you cure anything in the house either, will she? :/

I wouldn't cure anything in the house even if I had a choice. (Yeah, I know I'm not Zombie :p)
I wouldn't want to take a chance with the fumes with a family around.

No, no, Mrs. ZombieGrimm doesn't like that idea at all. However, I ran outside today and managed to get a little work done before the rain came back. Its like the rain knows I want to go outside. So, I managed to get the palm done on one arm, and it'll be easier to do the other side. Not sure when I'll be able to get to the other side, but we will see.

temporary-33.jpg

I wouldn't cure anything in the house even if I had a choice. (Yeah, I know I'm not Zombie :p)
I wouldn't want to take a chance with the fumes with a family around.
hahaha I know, neither do I, because family comes first!!! (not to mention your own health xD)

No, no, Mrs. ZombieGrimm doesn't like that idea at all. However, I ran outside today and managed to get a little work done before the rain came back. Its like the rain knows I want to go outside. So, I managed to get the palm done on one arm, and it'll be easier to do the other side. Not sure when I'll be able to get to the other side, but we will see.

temporary-33.jpg

looks great man. so if I moved out to Oregon and started a shed-building business, I'd be a popular dude, right? ;D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back