Full size Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, started work on the left arm, and I have some pictures.

WP_000240.jpg

WP_000241.jpg

So, I've got the hand started on. Hopefully I can bang this out fairly quickly and move onto the right arm.

Zombiegrimm... My good sir... You do not belong in this forum. You belong in the Elite showcase!
For 3 reasons:
1.) HOLY *****! THATS AWESOME!
2.) your project is an elite (cwutididther)
3.) HOLY ****! YOU GOT SKILL! THATS AWESOME!

I appreciate all the positive comments fellas and ladies! It helps me to make stuff faster knowing that all of you will be impressed. Anyway, I got some more progress to show of. More pictures!

WP_000242.jpg

Impressive really well put together keep up the good work. If you still haven't decided what to do with it 100% may I suggest putting it in the front yard? It would be the ultimate lawn gnome after all.

Finished the work on the left arm. In the pictures, I just shoved the arm in the socket really quickly and snapped a photo. The torso is not strong enough yet for me to attach the arm. I've been waiting to get gloves so I can continue to resin the rest of the body. Hope you enjoy.

WP_000251.jpg

WP_000252.jpg

So, I managed to get some more supplies and get a little more work done on the Elite. I got some resin on his chest, and his back. I'm trying to strengthen the torso, and its a slow going. I am also in the process of making his legs stronger. I applied some fiber glass to the seems around his back side. I took the arm off, and will re attach it once the torso is stronger.

WP_000285.jpg

WP_000286.jpg

WP_000287.jpg

Holy crap.. you've gotten a ton of work done since I last checked this thread. Your elite is really that big? o.o
What do you're friends say when they see that thing hanging out in your house? XD (yes.. hanging.. pun not intended there..)

Whew! Working on this massive project can really take it out of someone. Too bad I'm not that someone. :p I got some resin and fiberglass applied to the elite today. Again, just strengthening the torso. I'm so looking forward to the day when I can attach an arm. Hopefully that'll be soon!

WP_000296.jpg

WP_000297.jpg

WP_000298.jpg

wow that looks really great, this is def something i want to do but am to inexperienced to try. keep up this awesome work

Looks amazing!!! And pretty freaking tall as well, bet it will be intimidating standing face to face with the finished model.

I would absolutley hate to be on a dark back alley with that elite....amazing work, can't wait to see the final results!

check satchmo's model folder there are many ranger elite armor pieces there and nice work but doesn't that one look like it couldn't stand on it's own and when you let it stand it looks slanted(not meant to offend) .I wish I was as persistent, patient, and hardworking as you are because I would definitely refuse making a build that difficult for me and also good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back