Halo 3 - Custom High Detail Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
flying_squirl said:
blarg? arent they all halo 3 version? :p i know what u mean, im guna upload and update the links on the first post. but to save you time heres the unwraped version: http://www.4shared.com/file/26989827/b8394...al_h3_helm.html

umm sorry but i am a very determined nub and all i want is the Doc Mark VI helm. could you send me the file or something or fix the link cause i cant view it. ps i love you man i cant wait for the prints. your a genius and i by looking at some really cool pics of the project. i cant wait! man!wow!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all on the wiki. I hate to be a downer, but there should be everything you need on there. And if you can't view the model - are you using Pepakura?

Finaly got internet back at home

i know this practicly counts as a necro but ide rather keep em all in once place.

these links on the first post are down, heres some re-uploaded ones:

halo 2 elites with texture

halo 2 brutes with texture

halo 2 arbie with texture

also a little supprise:

red and black brute cheif helmet

before you pm me, no, theres no scaling for this. i made it to be as close to the game model in proportions as possible while still making it realy easy and fast to assemble.

the concept behind its design is that it would be printed on normal paper, which would then be glued down onto relitvly thick card (1mm thick), cut out and then resined. once hardened the support struts would be removed and it would be detailed with bondo or more card soaked in resin.

this was a personal project i decided to spread to see what people will do with it, i dont plan on detailing it any more then it is, sorry. if some of the more noteable members of the 405th with digital modeling capabilities want to have a go at detailing it/adding floating face templates gimme a shout and ill send you the model.

i have other stuff ive been working on but ive been staring at them so long its just tedious now. ill try get em finished and uploaded asap

EDIT: if any of the other first page links are down lemme know.

so, was looking at the helmet and was wondering what the things on the inside of the helmet were, i think they are supports, are they there so that you can have it supported to like resin the outside then cut the supports out to fiberglass inside? im not sure so please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back