Halo 3 - Custom High Detail Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, was looking at the helmet and was wondering what the things on the inside of the helmet were, i think they are supports, are they there so that you can have it supported to like resin the outside then cut the supports out to fiberglass inside? im not sure so please help

First delete one of your posts plz. ;)

Second yeah those are support struts, I would recommend using them! :D

Hope that answers your question.

FS is it possible to re-do a link to the newer version of the Mark VI HD Torso I tried all the links I could see and they where dead.
I also tried to send you a pvt message but I'm not allowed or something??

carnage said:
FS is it possible to re-do a link to the newer version of the Mark VI HD Torso I tried all the links I could see and they where dead.
I also tried to send you a pvt message but I'm not allowed or something??
I can host it but keep in mind that it is not unfolded. You have to unfold it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ral Partha said:
I can host it but keep in mind that it is not unfolded. You have to unfold it yourself.
Could you please do that? I'd love to build it, and I can unfold it just fine.

I read all I could in this thread, starting from number one hehe....

But FS, or anyone who knows:.........

Is there HD Thighs and Shins Calf already, there's none in wikia ? Any info is appreciated :D

whoah de ja vu (correct spelling?) I remember posting this same thing last year hehe

Gooberz said:
Could you please do that? I'd love to build it, and I can unfold it just fine.
I posted a link in carnage's thread in the Noob section. Or better yet, you can go back a few pages and you'll find an unfolded file of the latest FS chest armor and perms.

centerside said:
But FS, or anyone who knows:.........

Is there HD Thighs and Shins Calf already, there's none in wikia ? Any info is appreciated :D
Yes. Crackhead09 created them. Look for his thread. And also, just because the files are posted here on the 405th doesn't mean that they will automatically appear on the wiki.

Can someone please re-post all of the High Definition parts again? For some reason its not letting me download the helmet, and i would like all of the pieces available :) Thanks

eclipsetuner018 said:
yeah me ether. it sucks, i want the mark IV
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?act=Search

I spent 10 minutes going through this thread and found every file FS has done. The Wiki and Crackhead09 will have the other parts he has not yet modeled.

Also, if you go on 4shared and search for stuff like "HD helmet" or "MRKVI" you'll usually find what you're looking for. Ral Partha has a huge collection of pep files available there. Though if he were to post his public directory link, I'm sure it would help others not wanting to do a little digging. ;)

Cole,

hi

ive done the download for the helmet, but the info came out as blabber, is that because im not from america? im from englad and i really wont to make the MC amor, can any1 help me pleaseeeeeeeee?!?!?!?

one tries said:
hi

ive done the download for the helmet, but the info came out as blabber, is that because im not from america? im from englad and i really wont to make the MC amor, can any1 help me pleaseeeeeeeee?!?!?!?

Do you have pepakura Designer? If not, read the stickies in the Pep/Cardboard discussion area and learn.

Also, was the Necropost necessary? :sleep:

I am sorry for bringing this up again because I am sure it has been asked before, but the links to his newest version of the hd chest are broken and I don't know if the newest HD mk vi helmet is the same one that is on the costuming wiki but its link is broken as well. I was just wondering if someone knew where the files may be located now or if not could someone send me an email with the files in it. I used to have these files on my computer but I had to wipe it so I don't have them any more. I am sorry for not going through all of this topic to look to see if someone else has had this problem but there are 60 some pages and that would take all day.

agbates said:
I am sorry for bringing this up again because I am sure it has been asked before, but the links to his newest version of the hd chest are broken and I don't know if the newest HD mk vi helmet is the same one that is on the costuming wiki but its link is broken as well. I was just wondering if someone knew where the files may be located now or if not could someone send me an email with the files in it.

Here's the link to the chest file on the 1st page of this thread:

FS's Chest file (final release)

Due to the perms, sizers, support struts and reference strips incorporated into the file, this is not unfolded. You have to do it yourself. I'm not sure about the helmet but I'm pretty sure they're different.

Ral Partha said:
Here's the link to the chest file on the 1st page of this thread:

FS's Chest file (final release)

Due to the perms, sizers, support struts and reference strips incorporated into the file, this is not unfolded. You have to do it yourself. I'm not sure about the helmet but I'm pretty sure they're different.

Thank you so much!

As for the unfolding I always unfold things myself anyways to fit the way that I assemble everything. I make sure that when I unfold anything it is all in a logical order. I'm not just saying this but the only other person's unfolds I would actually trust besides me are probably yours. Yours are usually all really organized.

Again thanks a million!

what's your sizes? is it MC standard or regular human? in other words, do I need to size it to wear it? and if so, what to if I'm 5.11?

Project003 said:
what's your sizes? is it MC standard or regular human? in other words, do I need to size it to wear it? and if so, what to if I'm 5.11?

Try Xtreme Tactics' scaling tut here or my measurement program based on said tut here.

hey i just finished your mark v pepand i must say that its awesome! really simple i didnt hadany major problems but one thing i didnt liked is that one "cheek" is just one piece and the left one is 2 pieces but maybe that was something you really needed to do? still great model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back