Halo 4 Helmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone, i was wondering if someone had or can make when the have the time a halo 4 masterchief helmet low definition??? youst like the spartan 4 or recruit and demon that they are low def and easy to build??? because harnors halo 4 helmet is youst insane haha its lovely when built but i like ld because i can put the details with foamies instead of pepping them. i know that most of you have seen it but i will post some refrence pics of it if you are willing to make it when you have time. it would be awesome to have this helmet.
http://www.4shared.com/file/EfNhp2Ln/Sd_H4_Helmet_by_harnor.html

Hey guys,

Just to formally put this out there....I'm a Navy guy and I'd like to see the Oceanic helm make its way into the database before July. As a humble request. I already have a plan for that EPIC visor that thing has. Please and thank you.

Hey guys,

Just to formally put this out there....I'm a Navy guy and I'd like to see the Oceanic helm make its way into the database before July. As a humble request. I already have a plan for that EPIC visor that thing has. Please and thank you.

Now that's something I want to see.

Oceanic for Doc please? :3

I don't know how hard it would be to do, but I would like to see the Strider helmet. I have the collector's edition of halo 4 and have been running with that same helmet from the start. I would love to see it, with hopes that one day, I could make my own.

I don't know how hard it would be to do, but I would like to see the Strider helmet. I have the collector's edition of halo 4 and have been running with that same helmet from the start. I would love to see it, with hopes that one day, I could make my own.

The Scanner helmet is already out there, so I would imagine it's only a matter of the right modeler finding the time and ambition to tackle the other "Map Pass" exclusive helmet.

Hey guys I'm new to the whole designing and unfolding and stuff, But I know how to build. If I can get the list of armor pieces, can you make the file for me or link me to a file? Any and all help is appreciated.
-Thanks

The armor is:
Head: E.O.D.
Torso: Engineer
Forearms: Gv-09 Locking
Legs: RG-63 Counter
Like I said links and any other help is appreciated.

Does anyone have hi-rez side, front, and back photos of the CIO? I have an idea on how to create one (without modelling) I'll let everyone know if it works or not, but I need some references before I can tackle this task.

-Seth

I revised Brokenvisr/ Cr4zyDav0's Recon Chest file.

They originally released a foam version but I use paper... soIwasall#sadfaceandthenIgotanideaandaskedmyselfwhynotmakemyownversionsoIdidandImadealotofchangesandittookmetwohoursandaconsiderableamountofheadscratchingbutIdidit

AND HERE IT IS

please give me any fort of comments/opinions/feedback because I can improve upon your thoughts and make more people happies because I love you guys #nohomo

The stupid # stuff is going home now.

I revised Brokenvisr/ Cr4zyDav0's Recon Chest file.

They originally released a foam version but I use paper... soIwasall#sadfaceandthenIgotanideaandaskedmyselfwhynotmakemyownversionsoIdidandImadealotofchangesandittookmetwohoursandaconsiderableamountofheadscratchingbutIdidit

AND HERE IT IS

please give me any fort of comments/opinions/feedback because I can improve upon your thoughts and make more people happies because I love you guys #nohomo

The stupid # stuff is going home now.

Hey Bud, nice job on the unfold. I would however reconsider your stance on paper VS foam. The detail on this model looks build for foam and the need for ALOT of after market detailing. If it were a higher definition pep file, I'd agree with you.

Either way, good job to both of you for adding another pep chest to the larder.

Cheers!

Hey Bud, nice job on the unfold. I would however reconsider your stance on paper VS foam. The detail on this model looks build for foam and the need for ALOT of after market detailing. If it were a higher definition pep file, I'd agree with you.

Either way, good job to both of you for adding another pep chest to the larder.

Cheers!

Oh yeah, didn't think about that.
Still, I was going to add my own details anyway, so I guess for situations like mine (who wanted the chest so badly) my version is ok.
When a high detail edition comes out i'll take down mine to leave "space" for the better one.

Hey Guys!

The Oceanic helmet is done. I just need to make sure it's all good before I put it up on the sharefile. Just wanted to let people know, so it can be taken off the list of helmets that need to be done. This pep file was created by brokenvisr.

Ocean3xSCRPRT_zps11cdf4c0.jpg

Oh yeah, didn't think about that.
Still, I was going to add my own details anyway, so I guess for situations like mine (who wanted the chest so badly) my version is ok.
When a high detail edition comes out i'll take down mine to leave "space" for the better one.

I actually just finished modeling a pep recon, i should have it up tonight

I actually just finished modeling a pep recon, i should have it up tonight

Great... but I hope I don't feel like crap when it totally destroys the foam version rendering the one making my fingers all sticky useless...

Hey Guys!

The Oceanic helmet is done. I just need to make sure it's all good before I put it up on the sharefile. Just wanted to let people know, so it can be taken off the list of helmets that need to be done. This pep file was created by brokenvisr.

Ocean3xSCRPRT_zps11cdf4c0.jpg

Annnnd people are going to LOVE this one. It's been sought after for many weeks now :)

Thank you both in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back