Halo 4 Midnight Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose vs Grif

Member DIN
S737
Hey I know its a couple months away, but is anyone going to the midnight release of Halo 4 at Gamestop. I plan on going with my Tex armor, but I'm not sure if they have a midnight release at the Gamestop I'm pre-ordering it at. Might have to switch Gamestops :) Comment because I would like to know.

Aye man. Heres what i would recommend. When you go in just ask the person behind the counter. If they dont know they can find out easily enough. I asked and found out not only was my eb game stop doing it but four others were. There was a list of nearly 30 but i wanted only two to do it. So yeh. Just ask. And if they are show them some photos and ask if itd be cool. Who knows u may get some promo work out of it

I'm known at my local gamestop for wearing costumes to midnight releases . I would be letting them down not to go in my Halo 4 costume! (which I'm planning to have finished by then)

Aye man. Heres what i would recommend. When you go in just ask the person behind the counter. If they dont know they can find out easily enough. I asked and found out not only was my eb game stop doing it but four others were. There was a list of nearly 30 but i wanted only two to do it. So yeh. Just ask. And if they are show them some photos and ask if itd be cool. Who knows u may get some promo work out of it
I'm known at my local gamestop for wearing costumes to midnight releases . I would be letting them down not to go in my Halo 4 costume! (which I'm planning to have finished by then)
Yeah this is my first time in a costume, let alone my first time at a midnight release! Hoping to see your H4 costume :) Good luck

Hey guys. I called up my local Gamestop/the one I preordered H4 at and they said it was too far away to tell, but they were probably going to have a midnight release. Sooo glad I can go there... less of a drive.

My local gamestop is having the midnight launch for Halo 4 but I'm going to the microsoft store instead

That's cool. I don't think there is a Microsoft store near us.

EDIT:Would anyone like to play Reach (Infected). If so then my gamertag is Bamboozle77. I really have nothing to do.

That sounds great! I was planning on wearing my scratch-built Halo 4 Master Chief armor, but I kinda don't feel like dealing with it this time around. I wore costumes to 3 different midnight releases at my local GS. I am also renown for wearing a costume. Maybe I'll warm back up to the idea later.

I can't say every GS or other game stores will even have launch parties, depends on where you are I guess, but my GS certainly does. Long lines, shifty people, and sometimes FOOD! lol
I'm in Louisville, KY.

EDIT: Btw, your Tex build looks amazing! I like how it is Steel and not Batman black!

That sounds great! I was planning on wearing my scratch-built Halo 4 Master Chief armor, but I kinda don't feel like dealing with it this time around. I wore costumes to 3 different midnight releases at my local GS. I am also renown for wearing a costume. Maybe I'll warm back up to the idea later.

I can't say every GS or other game stores will even have launch parties, depends on where you are I guess, but my GS certainly does. Long lines, shifty people, and sometimes FOOD! lol
I'm in Louisville, KY.

EDIT: Btw, your Tex build looks amazing! I like how it is Steel and not Batman black!

Thank you, and maybe you will warm up to the idea later. Try another GS maybe. It's good to get out there and meet new people, and who knows, you might meet another costumer. Thanks for commenting on my Tex build too!

im planning on wearing my ODST costume to my GS (should see if they'll let me) anyone else in the lebanon PA area going to the LVM for the release?

I work at GameStop in Michigan, and every store in my district is going to be doing a mid-night release for Halo 4, your store has to be really small in order for it not to have one, my manager said I could wear my armor if I have it finished by then too!

im planning on getting my armor done way before the midnight release. im going there with my armor on riding my motorcycle, lol. gota get that collectors edition. the manager even offered me a 50 dollar gift card if i stay there for the fans, lol

im planning on getting my armor done way before the midnight release. im going there with my armor on riding my motorcycle, lol. gota get that collectors edition. the manager even offered me a 50 dollar gift card if i stay there for the fans, lol

Yeah I already pre ordered the limited edition, and it's all paid off!

Ya it wouldn't be really smart for Gamestop not to have the midnight release for halo 4

Yeah with the fanbase the series gets it wouldn't be smart.

I work at GameStop in Michigan, and every store in my district is going to be doing a mid-night release for Halo 4, your store has to be really small in order for it not to have one, my manager said I could wear my armor if I have it finished by then too!

Yeah my Gamestop is in sort of a long chain of stores so I'm sure we'll get people there.

Yeah, I work at Gamestop here, and I'm getting the LE of Halo 4 AND the Halo 4 xbox (thank god I have a discount). And my manager officially approved me to wear my Cortana costume last night. Although if funds allow it I want my armor suit to be done by then too, and if that's done and looks good I'll wear that :p I'm already super excited.

I'm going to my local Gamestop in Scottsdale, AZ in full armor. :D I've been wanting to do this for 2 years! And now that I have a suit, I can. Hehehehehehe.
Getting the Limited Edition.. I'm actually paying for it with tips from the restaurant I work at. lol

Yeah, I work at Gamestop here, and I'm getting the LE of Halo 4 AND the Halo 4 xbox (thank god I have a discount). And my manager officially approved me to wear my Cortana costume last night. Although if funds allow it I want my armor suit to be done by then too, and if that's done and looks good I'll wear that :p I'm already super excited.

Good luck on getting both costumes done. What kind of armor are you going to make?

I'm going to my local Gamestop in Scottsdale, AZ in full armor. :D I've been wanting to do this for 2 years! And now that I have a suit, I can. Hehehehehehe.
Getting the Limited Edition.. I'm actually paying for it with tips from the restaurant I work at. lol

Haha... can't wait to see the pics of everyone at the midnight release! I hope I get my costume done in time!

Good luck on getting both costumes done. What kind of armor are you going to make?

Haha... can't wait to see the pics of everyone at the midnight release! I hope I get my costume done in time!

I've been doing some research on some Halo things and noticed Cortana bagan service on Nov. 7, 2549 (according to wiki). And the release of Halo 4 is Nov. 6.
Was that part of the plan? Coincidence? Or did someone change the wiki for Cortana just to make it look like a coincidence?

Can anyone confirm her "birth date"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back