Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how ? and 343 made it clear it the mk iv helmet ,biceps ,gloves and boots mark iv and the nd the rest partly mk vii so im guess half half ? because the unsc infinity was lost or something near the [legendary planet,shield world ,what ever 343 hasnt made it confirmed] and that is the reason for the mk iv return ....... and still looking for a easier model and i mean insted of lots of strips for the side maybe only 1 strip and instead of a cruchy side vent a curved piece of paper making it easier and takes up less pages of cardstock

i wish i knew how to create 3d models! i would have the shins and feet up here in a heartbeat!! these files are so awesome! i will enjoy making these no matter what! everyone on here, this is some AMAZING work!!!!

Here's the shin. Probably my worst work yet, but there it is. http://www.mediafire.com/?a8527hddo7i684j
Shin.jpg

Here's a video of me making it.
http://youtu.be/x4hSukFpocA

should it matter they can do whatever and its still cool but i'd rather have one now (i just don't have a password for designer) plus there is also the needle, jorge's modified gun turret, a fusion coil, a spartan with attachments no one's done yet, halo reach plasma rifle, and a fusion coil. so yeah

so sick rundown! can u make a halo 4 mk vii helmet easier then harnors model and i dont really care of the little details so can u just leave the little details out!

rundown great job that is one nice helmet you got there i just wish the rest of the armor pieces (chest mostly) were already modeled. oh well. oh speaking of which anybody gonna do the new grenades or assault rifle.
so sick rundown! can u make a halo 4 mk vii helmet easier then harnors model and i dont really care of the little details so can u just leave the little details out!
i'd probably be easier to just slice the smaller details like i think harnor did, that'd make it easier

I've started the new armor from scratch without the pep files. It's slowly coming together. You can check it out in the "Noob" section.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
:D

Just a little heads-up on something I'm working on:

MA5DAssaultRilfeHalo4-2.jpg

Skedouche!

Yummy!! That looks like one heck of a start. Will definitely quite an impressive model once complete.

-Matt

Yummy!! That looks like one heck of a start. Will definitely quite an impressive model once complete.

-Matt

I actually started with the base model of the MA5C HD Pepfile from the PFIndx, and began with the muzzle shroud. It took me two days in total, but not a bad start. Apart from a few spare peices from said model, everything else I just kinda created from scratch.
So proud of myself. :D
Will give credit to the original modeler, and can have a clean, sectioned model ready for unfold by next week at the fastest.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive looked for hours & hours
Has anyone seen any images of the back of the Master Chief Mark vii chest piece?
My improvisation is reaching its limits.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
:D

Just a little heads-up on something I'm working on:

MA5DAssaultRilfeHalo4-2.jpg

Skedouche!
i was beginning to wonder if someone was going to make a halo 4 assault rifle. guess that answers my question but how difficult will it be when it's done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back