Halo 5: Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure if anyone noticed this but the new Spartan is NOT a girl!

http://halofanforlife.com/?p=14346

Yes that's why I think it's a clone of John or something.
Like a younger generation.

I wish Naomi would show up somewhere though.

aqena5eg.jpg

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Attachments

• aqena5eg.jpg
    aqena5eg.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 263
I highly doubt the Rookie because he isn't a new character. Josh Holmes tweeted this:
JH_zps73115233.jpg
So he says "he" meaning it's male and he says it's a "new" character. That would imply either new to the universe or new to the games.
I'm leaning towards the player character, but who knows.

Attachments

• JH_zps73115233.jpg
    JH_zps73115233.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 265
The day's getting even better. Halo Master Chief collection including remastered versions of Halo 1,2,3,4 for Xbox One was leaking just an hour ago.
I didn't see anyone posted this yet, so I guess I'm first. http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/16/halo-the-master-chief-collection/

Holy cow! Nice finds!

Thanks for the link back!

My new theory is that it is Spartan "Marlowe". This is the new main character of Ridley Scott's Halo production. It's just been officially cast as well. http://halofanforlife.com/?p=14270

Well I got my Halo 4 for about $40 a few weeks after launch at a local retail store, but I didn't buy any DLC because I dropped the game due to terrible internet at my house. I only have the option to wait for September anyway, and with the recent announcement of the kinectless XB1 it might even drop price by September even further if I'm lucky :) In all honesty, if they would get Halo 2 anniversary out for Steam too (which I highly doubt they will, but with spartan assault on Steam they even might), then Halo 5 can wait if you ask me :p

They did announce the "Master Chief Saga" slated for release on XB1 that will include "remastered" versions of Halo 1, 2, 3, and 4, and still undetermined whether or not the collection will be released to the 360 or any other platform (so no idea if it will be on steam). Wars, Reach, and ODST were left out because they weren't centered around John. So I guess that's as close to a "Halo 2 Anniversary" as we're getting. Didn't mention whether or not there would be any new content or anything to tie it in with 5 or expand on 4, so it's still up for speculation on whether it's just going to be a simple graphical upgrade or if, like CE Anniversary, new things will be added (terminals and skulls) and/or bring fresh content to current games (like how CE added Multiplayer and Firefight maps to Reach). Personally, I would really love it if this meant bringing the original Rogue to the new line-up. I really, really don't like what 343 did to it.

To thomasp89. Just wanted to let u know instill can play halo3 online.

Didn't realize! I might just go and do that today then, thank you :D

They did announce the "Master Chief Saga" slated for release on XB1 that will include "remastered" versions of Halo 1, 2, 3, and 4, and still undetermined whether or not the collection will be released to the 360 or any other platform (so no idea if it will be on steam). Wars, Reach, and ODST were left out because they weren't centered around John. So I guess that's as close to a "Halo 2 Anniversary" as we're getting. Didn't mention whether or not there would be any new content or anything to tie it in with 5 or expand on 4, so it's still up for speculation on whether it's just going to be a simple graphical upgrade or if, like CE Anniversary, new things will be added (terminals and skulls) and/or bring fresh content to current games (like how CE added Multiplayer and Firefight maps to Reach). Personally, I would really love it if this meant bringing the original Rogue to the new line-up. I really, really don't like what 343 did to it.

I actually JUST saw a video of that before reading this, but is that actually announced? It said it was rumoured but if that's real and XB1 only I'm definitely going to buy the console. I have a feeling E3 is going to be full of good stuff this year :D

They did announce the "Master Chief Saga" slated for release on XB1 that will include "remastered" versions of Halo 1, 2, 3, and 4 ...
Actually they did not announce it yet, I guess they planned to drop the bomb at this year's E3, but it got leaked few weeks before. Well this makes perfectly sense to push XB1's sales and draw new people to the franchise who didn't play the Halo-Saga, so this would also positively effect the sales of Halo 5. In my oppinion a release for Xbox 360 doesn't make much sense, PC would be cool but I doubt that too.

Honestly I would be happy if they updated Halo 2 for the 360, or even just made it available as a "download and play" game. I still have the disc, but for some reason playing it on the 360 will cause it to randomly take the skyline/backdrop and turn it into a semi-permanent, semi-solid part of the HUD, which makes it very hard to see anything else on-screen.

Honestly I would be happy if they updated Halo 2 for the 360, or even just made it available as a "download and play" game. I still have the disc, but for some reason playing it on the 360 will cause it to randomly take the skyline/backdrop and turn it into a semi-permanent, semi-solid part of the HUD, which makes it very hard to see anything else on-screen.
I have that exact problem too! It's really annoying after some time, and only a fresh start of the game can fix it temporarley.

Annoying indeed, and one of several reasons why I had to cry "boo" when I first saw they were planning on doing this remastered collection on the XB1. Even with the planned reduced price, non-kinect version, I don't exactly have $400 and change to drop on a new system just to play old games.

Annoying indeed, and one of several reasons why I had to cry "boo" when I first saw they were planning on doing this remastered collection on the XB1. Even with the planned reduced price, non-kinect version, I don't exactly have $400 and change to drop on a new system just to play old games.

Yes I agree. I bought mine two months ago and honestly wish I would have waited until it was closer to Destiny beta.

Don't get me wrong I love the system and Titanfall is fun. However for the limited titles and lack of custom peripherals I find myself playing the 360 most of the time. Oh well I'm sure once Destiny is out I will be be obsessed with the console for many years.

Destiny and all the Halo titles to follow will suck me into the console like a moth to a flame.

It could be a dark day if the Chief isn't the main character. If you play as the other spartan up on top and you are searching for an AWOL Chief or something like that.....
A very dark day indeed.
PICTURE EDIT!
Anyone else notice the BR totally has a different scope from Halo 4?
d5935a01-4279-4bdd-bec8-0c557ddba942_zps89efba92.jpg
Halo 4 BR
BR_zps3b9a9050.jpg

Now that I look at it at a different angle, it looks like a red dot scope..... very interesting

Attachments

• d5935a01-4279-4bdd-bec8-0c557ddba942_zps89efba92.jpg
    d5935a01-4279-4bdd-bec8-0c557ddba942_zps89efba92.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 189
  • BR_zps3b9a9050.jpg
    BR_zps3b9a9050.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back