Props Halo CE. health pack work able version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan005

well this is what happens when you watch Scott Pilgrim and are bored. i decided to build from scratch a Halo health pack. and add a twist it will be able to store meds and bandages. i even plan on molding it and making casts for buddies if they want. plus make a reach version that lights up. but with no more delays here it is. and this is just the start of the build i will resin and bondo it also.
0423o.jpg

26002210150210753213477.jpg

ive been looking for a halo health pack, good design i like how you improvised :) some slightly bad areas but i suppose you made it from cardboard from scratch :) if you or anyone you know has a pep file a link would be great, thanks and good work

He actually did this from scratch and staring at the health pack photo. But the finished one will not look this way since he going to make a cast

XDDD I wants one! I've always wanted to make one! Could you make a pattern for us? 8D

well with the patterns im sorry i will try to find them but no guarantee like my wife said i built this with just looking at 2 pix. and my patterns i used i cut up to make what i needed. but like i said i will mold it and cast will be cheap if you want to go that route. but on another note i have put the resin on and that should be dry by now. and here tonight i will be putting a bit of bondo on it, i hope i have this thing done tomorrow. cross my fingers...........

Looks awesome. I love it when people make things like this functional and add in cool little twists (if you add in the lights or anything else for that matter)

There is something so simple yet genius about this. On the one hand I'm laughing hysterically at the thought of whipping one of these out every time one of my students nicks a finger with an exacto. But on the other hand I'm astounded at just how practical it could be. :) I just see a marine medic at a Con pulling one out when their buddy gets slapped to the floor for hitting on the wrong booth babe. LOL

All kidding aside this is a great build. Keep it up.

well thanks guys. well as of last night over half of it was bondo'ed goin to do a little more bondo then off to the reptile show today. but will sand and hope to paint it tonight. will have pix up of it painted or not what ever i finish at tonight tho for you all.....

ok well i started molding the health pack today since i was molding the wife's eye scanner for her mass effect armor. i had enough to get the bottom covered tomorrow i hope to do the same with the top and then make the mother mold for the lower half. plus goin to start looking for a good hinge and latch set up.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow this is awesome. There are a few things I want around my house to be subtle game references. And you just added another thing to my list. Something like this would be so awesome to have. LOL

-snicker- I keep thinking of that RvB scene where Grif is holding one of those over his crotch.

My husband was an Army medic and I'm sure he would want one of these for his Halo costume.

Spartan-005 has to recast since the first mold didn't dry all the way. That should be done this weekend, we bought the hinges for the prototype and going to get some stuff to put in it too. But after he helps me with a couple things for my armor he will get working on it

well the good silicon came in today and slapped it on just hope it takes its tackie so far and it takes total of 24hrs till i ca ndemold so tomorrow will be a good day i hope......

ha ha LOL! imagine that, your friends cut themselves at your place and you bring out that thing, and evry one will lol. nice work. gotta build this.

ok well the molds seem almost dry will demold tomorrow and if it takes the i will mold the bottom of it and should e able to pop out some cast next week. so keep an eye out and prey that it will work.

in the prototype yes it has 4 spots. but when it comes to the casts i will have to play with the idea on how to get some in there. but kits will come with hinges and hopeing to find a lock that i like for the system......

You could talk to sean about making compartments for it in a mold, remember when he made a ODST backpack with full inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back