Props Halo CE. health pack work able version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been looking for a halo health pack, good design i like how you improvised :) some slightly bad areas but i suppose you made it from cardboard from scratch :) if you or anyone you know has a pep file a link would be great, thanks and good work

Hey i dont know if you already have this or not, but if you download this file (which consists of a lot of halo stuff) the health pack is in the one that says "halo vehicles" Thats the only place i have seen one so far. *shrugs* hope this helps :) http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/26285-All-in-One-Halo-Pepakura-Pack

There is something so simple yet genius about this. On the one hand I'm laughing hysterically at the thought of whipping one of these out every time one of my students nicks a finger with an exacto. But on the other hand I'm astounded at just how practical it could be. :) I just see a marine medic at a Con pulling one out when their buddy gets slapped to the floor for hitting on the wrong booth babe. LOL

All kidding aside this is a great build. Keep it up.

I would take this thing hiking with me lol my friends are all accident prone.

But i agree, Spartan-005 this is a great scratch build, i like it a lot. Keep up that awesome work :-D

Back to this health pack instead of a link, going to start making casts for both sides this week if one of us has time due to the con happening the following week. But so far he did a good job especially since this was a scratch build, but cannot wait to add the detailing to it

Great build! originally considered building a non functioning health pack for the prop itself, but after reading this thread i think everyone on our team will get one (med supplies included) in their xmas stocking lol...

Spartan-005 wants to have it hanging in the living room so in case any of use cut ourselves we can open it up and have band aids.

since i'm into details and love customizing things, i'm re-labeling all the first aid supplies in there and having artwork on it too. That is a project I will start after Comic Con is over right now anything halo related is not important right now

well anything halo is not important to her me its my main thing lol its just cuz she is still workin on he N7 armor a week to go lol but making the better half this week had work all weekend 12hr shift at night and tired ass hell. but stay tuned hope for good news soon....

ok well bad news but good news i guess the mold was to thin so i have decided that i will stop trying to mold it. but on to the good news i have talked to sean bradley. and i will be making a vacuum former next week after con so therefore these will be a vac formed which hopefully be stronger. so for those who are wanting these they will still be made and i thru the hinges i have on it and it works great just need them to be painted black not gold and also find a latch to keep closed.

i hope this continues :D looks awesome! you know there is an extremely easy pep file for it in the all-in-one pep pack.

If you don't want a visible latch, you can try using really strong magnets or maybe velcro, just a thought. I might try this out, thanks for the inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back