Halo: Combat Evolved, Mark V Armor (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks! im glad you guys like it so far.
Im actually going to a carnival type thing tomorrow with the suit on,
but last week when i last posted i thought "damn, what am i going to do with my hands? put them in my pocket when i walk around? :S id feel really dumb, lol" ...
so i cranked this out in less than a week :D
dscn2772o.jpg

I think its good enough for a beater gun, there is not nearly as much detail as i would like to put on it, but hey its good enough for just tossing around. i had like no time at all to build this, super rush job.
dscn2775n.jpg

I also built a green-screen in my work area! have fun with the picture ;)
look forward to something involving this ;)

Hey thanks! im glad you guys like it so far.
Im actually going to a carnival type thing tomorrow with the suit on,
but last week when i last posted i thought "damn, what am i going to do with my hands? put them in my pocket when i walk around? :S id feel really dumb, lol" ...
so i cranked this out in less than a week :D
dscn2772o.jpg

I think its good enough for a beater gun, there is not nearly as much detail as i would like to put on it, but hey its good enough for just tossing around. i had like no time at all to build this, super rush job.
dscn2775n.jpg

I also built a green-screen in my work area! have fun with the picture ;)
look forward to something involving this ;)

I... why don't I have photoshop installed!?

PRetty darn epic... and I'd say that if that was a full-fledged model, as a scratch job... O:

Keep it coming man!

This is a low-def model, but i did try to add detail, like carving stuff out with a file.
close-up
dscn2780c.jpg

man, when i see your suit
i really want to finish mine, but i'm out of products, and i'm in the middle of my exams (--_--*) stupid exams

I'm not sure how long the Elite Section is sticking around for, there may be plans to do away with it or change it up...
But until it's gone I'm moving this project into Elite.

Nice to see Classic Chief getting this kind of loving attention to detail. Awesome work, and very nice job recreating the CE cover.

Congrats to the Elite move! You deserve it!
Very well done project.

Super Cheers!

OMG! for reals? i cant begin to describe how that makes me feel!!! its an honor! thank you everyone! more soon! :D

Edit: all in all its been a great day! first i find out this is elite showcase worthy, then i turn infantryman, .......

...and now THIS?!?!?
did i just die? this just doesn't seem real!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great suit! I have to say, I think you really nailed the correct color for the CE armor (brighter green rather than olive for Mark VI). The CE cover-art reproduction is pretty much perfect!

Yesterday was a good day to be a Halo fan. :D Congrats on Elite, Infantryman, and awesome remake announcement. :D

congrats on elite its odd not to many really good builds ever get moved....... and your armor looks get tried building 2 sets of HALO CE MKV before and only finished one of the helms. like ODST's way more. but keep up the good work man hope you will wear it to the launch.........

Congratulations on the Elite! Suit looks really great and I love the video of you at the fair. Its really exciting seeing the suit in motion and walking about as opposed to just still photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back