Props Halo reach sniper (nerf)

ok im thinking of writing a name on the rifle!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well here is another update i did the detail parts today it should be ready for paint tomorrow all that i need to finish bondo and sanding is the bi-pod. but for the questions the pep files i used was the basic size. and the only parts that are pep ar the barrel support the end caps on the lower rail and the muzzle break at the end the rest of the thing is cardboard, the recon and also type of pvc pipe and balsa wood. any ohter questions just ask ill answer them if i can.....
16286949007496847652149.jpg

16664949007496347652149.jpg

16736349007497347652149.jpg

16784849007495847652149.jpg

That is definately a great mod for a nerf gun, i think the best one i did was a minimized raider (pistol sized :D) Since the pump was removed, along with the end of the barrel past the reciever, and the plunger cover was removed, with no stock its only 8 inches or somethin. You cock it by pullin the bolt on the jam door. The jam door primes it, because i shoot lefty. I love nerf. So much possibilities, think of how many guns from halo you can make from a recon.

yeah i have an idea to do a DMR later i was lookin at it it should be easy with this rifle but im also lookin at a gat from the vulcan just lookin at trying to get one used lol....... but yeah if any1 has anymore question on what i did i will try to help them out and tomorrow there will be more pix maybe it will be painted........

How exactly did you attach the barrel? If its a type of pvc pipe like you mentioned, it would be really heavy to just attach to the end of the nerf gun...

well today i got it primed and here are the pix from it... an the barrel runs half way into the barrel from the recon i opened it up at carved out room to make it fit and once its painted i will glue it in and it will be stuck there for good(i hope lol) any more questions just ask..... and the scope im not to happy with so some point i will be remaking it more game accurate........

nice u making it built on a nerf or is it goin to be built just out of wood and sorry but i forgot to add the pic lol here it is now......
16419149051589347652149.jpg

ok people well here it is the painted version now i know this is a double post but here are the pix i will be doing the detail paintng over the next 2 days or so all i have to do now is finish the bi-pod........
16407749104404347652149.jpg

16514649104403847652149.jpg

16576549104409847652149.jpg

17909249104417847652149.jpg

This is looking amazing dude, i am currently working on moding my Recon into the Reach Shotty, still a WIP but its starting to look like it. Its in my WIP thread, if you want to check it out.

i like the shotty aloth im thinking of doin my own way on the shotty and also the DMR but i will take a break for a bit lol um what else well just need the paints to do the details lol so soon but i put my LINK4044 smg and also thorssoli M6G just so u can get the idea how big this rifle is........ if any1 wants to know how things where done just ask i will share my secrets..........now back to some reach action...... and dont forget to check out my ODST thread also.......

That is one sweet looking sniper rifle! Maybe I'll be able to see it in person one day since we live in the same locality.

very awesome looking sniper man and i also love the odst helm, smg, and the pistol, all of it looks amazing, keep up the good work :)

yeah thanks guys i am luving this build and i hope to have an update tomorrow c how work goes first and the only thing i dont like is the scope i want to re build it and make it more game accurate....... but thats the only thing i dont like and still trying to finish the bi pod... and i will have it at CC this year for 1 day i hope. but maybe we need to get a So Cal 405th meeting up some time soon.......

OK I gotta ask were do you buy Nerf guns like this one? and is recon the whole name. I might need something like that if I run out of time on my build.
thanks.

OK I gotta ask were do you buy Nerf guns like this one? and is recon the whole name. I might need something like that if I run out of time on my build.
thanks.

I think it's called Nerf N-Strike recon CS-6. You can get them at K-mart, Wal-mart, Target, and Amazon.

Very wicked. Amazing how you can do something out of a toy. I bought the same Nerf Recon. Instead of a sniper, I was thinking of the regular ODST SMG. Hopefully I can get it done. See my thread for the progress. Let me know what you think.

thanks alot guys i am almost done with the rifle just taking my time on the bi-pod cuz it will be functional and yes u get it at any store with toys lol its the nerf recon cs-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back