Props Halo reach sniper (nerf)

ok im thinking of writing a name on the rifle!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be the party popper, the confetti canon,

Heck you could actually just shove a party popper in the barrel.

Much better than bustin real caps in the air in public.

i'm thinking i might try doing something like this with an airsoft gun i just got 2 see which gun my brother's have that they dun play with anymore, it would be nice if i could get a full auto one but i think i could convert it to that, espcially with the one gun i'm thibking of

i'm thinking i might try doing something like this with an airsoft gun i just got 2 see which gun my brother's have that they dun play with anymore, it would be nice if i could get a full auto one but i think i could convert it to that, espcially with the one gun i'm thibking of

I was actually thinking of converting a full auto airsoft P-30 into the SMG, but I havent started yet, although I do have a pep'd SMG somewhere.

can i make a sniper riflewith a CS-6 witha REV-5 butt becase i am useing cs-6 butt to use on making a odst smg

not sure what pep file i used i was goin thru the reach files thread and found it. and on this only 4 parts are pep anyways. the muzzule,barrel support, and the 2 parts on the lower rod which on this i would say was the gas tube...

if you upgrade it, do what nerf does to the guns they use in the commercials. replace that pathetic spring with one out of an airsoft sniper rifle lol. cause the ones they use in commercials go like 60 ft. but the ones u get at store go like out of the barrel and then fall to the ground withing 3 feet.(if they even make it out of the barrel...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back