Halo regiments by state or city

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if there is/are anybody in SC other than me(which there isn't at the moment..except my friend who isn't a member on the forums), I request that the SC division be called the 8th Guards Palmetto Battalion

for when the 405th actually becomes a reality of coarse!

Can i be the representative for Ohio?! unless someone already has it.
I'll actually be there July 8th at Centerville Ohio, right now I live in Germany. lol!
Good idea penutbuttr!

Well then that would make two of us in Ohio
I live up in Cleveland.

you can make movie quality armor. If we do go official, we'll be like the 501st and only let people with the best armor be part of the official membership.

I believe the term you want is, People with Canon armor
all 501st members can make their own style or custom armor but they should also have canon armor, a dead match for what you see in the star wars movies

any western new york, buffalo area on here?

Jamestown ny here

I am split on this topic. I understand completely the points behind having "Cannon" armor and representing Halo officially. I think that it would be awsome to be able to do so and thats what I am striving to do currently with my Master Chief build.
However, the environment of the 405th is what has brought me into this group. like many others have stated all ready the welcome feeling here that is displayed and the willingness of others to help out is great.

Perhaps 3 levels of membership?

1. "405th Supporter" - Basically someone who is just a member of the forum. It would include NOOB's who haven't yet completed a suit.

2. "405th Reservist" - Someone who's completed a suit but for any number of reason's it's not acceptable as cannon/movie quality (NOOB's like me who are making a low def suit to learn the skills, veterans who have modified their suits extensively away from cannon, etc).

3. "405th Active Duty" - Those with cannon/movie quality suits.

Rights and responsibilities to show the unit's colours at events (cons, charity events, etc) vary with membership level.

Perhaps 3 levels of membership?

1. "405th Supporter" - Basically someone who is just a member of the forum. It would include NOOB's who haven't yet completed a suit.

2. "405th Reservist" - Someone who's completed a suit but for any number of reason's it's not acceptable as cannon/movie quality (NOOB's like me who are making a low def suit to learn the skills, veterans who have modified their suits extensively away from cannon, etc).

3. "405th Active Duty" - Those with cannon/movie quality suits.

Rights and responsibilities to show the unit's colours at events (cons, charity events, etc) vary with membership level.

That is actually a pretty good idea.

I'm in North Augusta SC so I've got an hour and a half drive to Atlanta for Comic Con this year !! Id also go for the SC battalion 8th Guards Palmetto Battalion, or 8th Battalion-Palmetto Guerrillas. Whichever is good though. The South Carolinian's can all vote on their name.

I'm in North Augusta SC so I've got an hour and a half drive to Atlanta for Comic Con this year !! Id also go for the SC battalion 8th Guards Palmetto Battalion, or 8th Battalion-Palmetto Guerrillas. Whichever is good though. The South Carolinian's can all vote on their name.

Holy CRAP!!!!! Another South Carolinian! that's 3 now!

Arizona resident here. I'm also throwing Phoenix Team down for the count. lol 12 people in all so far.

I am from Kentucky. if you didnt already know.. i have been debating on trying to get a prop party together so people in the area can unite this area's 405th members..

I'd love to do a "get together" somewhere close to everyone in GA/SC. I am not completely sure that I'm doing everything the correct way and its costing me a lot more time than I think i should be spending. Plus I think it would be awesome to see some of your pieces up close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back