Halo Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some pics of me and the turret taken this afternoon. and my friend adam practicing his shot....

DVC00309.jpg

DVC00310.jpg

DVC00313.jpg

OH MY GOD how have these been posted for over a week and im just now seeing them? my time spent on the forum has dropped far too much, this madness must stop.

Desolat this is fantastic. cant wait for the tripod

P.S. Mods put the pipe down, and get this in the elite section... it should of been there a while ago.

here you guys go...

my buddy got carried away and wanted to add some stuff to it.. i thought it was cool. haha

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Just because you made a kick ass turret, and a sweet set of Mrk 6 armor doesnt mean you can double post... :D

the vid was cool, i didnt really care for all the video effects... Made checking out the sweet Turret a little difficult.

like i said through out this whole topic, Really great work A+++... get her molded and put me down for 1 :D

That turret is definately an awesome prop and yours looks really cool!

And something came to mind. You might have the ability to create something like this.....

I was thinking it would be neat if you could somehow wire something up so that when you push a button, the barrels spin! Now THAT would be awesome! lol

Very Nice Des0lat3! You should make the stand (The lower half of the whole Turret before broken off) for the Turret with wheels if it that heavy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back