halo wars Mk IV build, (pm for files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chest piece progress so far, should be done by Tuesday hopefully :)

398362_10151315730101004_123299515_n.jpg

SialeQ just sent me the thigh file, going to try and get it on the 405th pep list after hes added one last change =] it will be on my 4 shared folder soon though =]
47488_10151315807071004_358480462_n.jpg

If you manage to pull this off I will love you forever. Halo wars Mark IV is my favourite armour variant, I've been keeping an eye out for someone that would attempt it <3!

Clio

Just wait until you make it to the center of the back....that was fun to pep. As mentioned, it will be great if you complete this....definitely my favorite. I never made it past the pep phase personally. Everything looks great so far, and best of luck on forward progress.

-Matt

If you manage to pull this off I will love you forever. Halo wars Mark IV is my favourite armour variant, I've been keeping an eye out for someone that would attempt it <3!

Clio
Yours and mine, both. I mostly love the paint job with the warning labels and stuff.

its mine to =D
i was actually really surprised that no one has finished a full suit,
quite lucky one of the guys on my course like playing around in 3dmax and was able to build the rest of the files i needed :')

Dude...i wouldnt even have attempted that chest. Only in my dreams. You are making it look quite nice, props to you!

If i ever attempt this set of armor it will be with foam. You dont see a lot of mark vi armor around here.

Dude...i wouldnt even have attempted that chest. Only in my dreams. You are making it look quite nice, props to you!

If i ever attempt this set of armor it will be with foam. You dont see a lot of mark vi armor around here.

im using some cheap arse card and im paying for it though :')
props to abgates though, the file is amazing and the unfold is just perfect. hes added templates for every which way someone would decide to make it.
the only difficult part is going to be the HD back plate...im going to have blisters lol

i cant get a hold of any foam =[ really want some for the neck piece of the under Armour so i can make and accurate collar piece.
and the thigh that my course mate designed for me is amazing as well but i can see that being a pain XD

I've never seen a finished halo wars build, I actually really love the Mk. IV

i cant find any either =/ might have something to do with the lack of files available, i was looking around for a few months and only managed to find half of Armour. as soon as ive completed the suit im going to iron out some kinks in the .pdo's and zip them before uploaded them to 4shared, hopefully more mk iv builds with show up =]

I personally think the Mk IV looks better than the Mk V from CE. I am definitely looking forward to you finishing this.

I personally think the Mk IV looks better than the Mk V from CE. I am definitely looking forward to you finishing this.

agreed, i fell in love with it as soon as the concepts were released for halo wars, its neither clunky nor minimalist the the MK from CE that only really covered his jewels and boobs.

Nice! Even though Halo Wars wasn't made by Bungie ofr343 I think that the spartan's in it have that coolest armor of all the other spartan variants. Keep the great work!

now look what i found hidden away in a drawer. this is definatly being stitched onto my under suit :)
also, i just found a motorcycle visor on the street on my way back from tesco...today is going pretty awesome =D

427899_10151333232476004_1708163149_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back