"Halo4" ForgedReclaimer's Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Database Update: Halo Reach male shin file.

Female shin coming soon!

Im not making blueprints for just any models anymore. Only complex models like Helmets or weapons are going to have them.

Edit: That answer you question Rockr lol, talk about perfect timing.

Database Update: Halo Reach male shin file.

Female shin coming soon!

YAY!! That will come in handy for me. There is a nother good female shin out there already, but you do such awesome work so I really can't wait to see how your shin will turn out. :)

But OMG FR, if you make a female torso anytime soon, I'm gonna personally smack you around a bit!! lol j/k I know L3X has a nice one already and I am using that. :p

But OMG FR, if you make a female torso anytime soon, I'm gonna personally smack you around a bit!! lol j/k I know L3X has a nice one already and I am using that. :p

Than don't view my thread at the end of next week! lol Actually it will probably be the male first, but editing the models after the male is done isn't too hard.

hey forgedreclaimer, i can't open any of your files at all, i am not sure why

Ill put an advisory on the front page with links to websites for opening zipped and compressed files.

oh ok thanks guys
i am really confused with both programs and don't know how to use either?
as you can see that i am really lame with computers and stuff =P

oh ok thanks guys
i am really confused with both programs and don't know how to use either?
as you can see that i am really lame with computers and stuff =P
Install WinRAR in your computer. After doing so, double-click on the file that you downloaded from FR's devianart page. A window will open and you will see a folder or a list of files. Highlight the one or ones you want to save and click on the "Extract" icon near the top. You will then be prompted as to where to save your file(s) and then click OK. And you're done.

Hey Forged, just 98% finished your thigh file and I have a small Nit-Pick. I was was looking at some ScreenShots, these "Wings" are supposed to be Inset not Outset. It's not an Issue just an FYI, And can be easily corrected when building.
thigh.png

Hey Forged, just 98% finished your thigh file and I have a small Nit-Pick. I was was looking at some ScreenShots, these "Wings" are supposed to be Inset not Outset. It's not an Issue just an FYI, And can be easily corrected when building.
thigh.png

There actually neither. Its supposed to be an indent grove around the wing shape with a large angle and its supposed to be level right over top (minus the cut grove line). Because its a normal map its hard to tell whether not the black indent is taller or shorter than the surrounding armour. Th original shot i used in modelling (Not included in my file pack) actually made it look higher than the other surface and i ended up raising it up.

i was just about to start a foam build but i cant seem to get everything to go together right so i will stick to the old way and your files are perfect for it, just wondering are you going to the chest, forearms and hand plates also

i was just about to start a foam build but i cant seem to get everything to go together right so i will stick to the old way and your files are perfect for it, just wondering are you going to the chest, forearms and hand plates also

All main parts of armour as in anything you see on a spartan that you cant change. Attachments... i wont do them all but i will do some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back