HALOSPRTAN's Master chief Halo 4 suit WIP *First Build*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really looking forward to making my helmet. Saving it until last so I'm a pro at pepping by then :D

I came to check out this build when you commented on a thread of mine. I love your hexagonal casting! Brilliant! I've recently been pondering (fretting) about my undersuit because I really want to be finished by October but I'm too OCD about everything! Gah!

I'm also loving the detail work on your helmet. I've always enjoyed making things with my hands. I used to use clay and plaster a lot at school. As much as I find pepping a relaxing activity, I can't wait to get it finished!

Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one!

I'm really looking forward to making my helmet. Saving it until last so I'm a pro at pepping by then :D

I came to check out this build when you commented on a thread of mine. I love your hexagonal casting! Brilliant! I've recently been pondering (fretting) about my undersuit because I really want to be finished by October but I'm too OCD about everything! Gah!

I'm also loving the detail work on your helmet. I've always enjoyed making things with my hands. I used to use clay and plaster a lot at school. As much as I find pepping a relaxing activity, I can't wait to get it finished!

Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one!

Thanks, glad you like the hexagonal material, I understand the "OCD" factor, always trying to make stuff perfect... The details are annoying on this one, but thankfully I am nearing the finish line :) Then I can focus on the rest of my suit or my AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back