Hardsuit WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
No updates yet, sorry. Mostly been getting my work bench set up outside now the weather is warming up seeing how foam works with different parts of my build. Hope to have pictures soon, just don't know when. :(

sounds awesome. its 100 degrees here already in texas. hot and humid. no real joy in the warm weather here... just goes from winter, to 3 weeks of "nice" then "hot as heck" so hot that i wont really want to work in the garage either.

i got in contact with Propzone.com and they sent me the 3d image of the pepakura design. i've asked them to make some revisions of the bicep, wrist area and knuckle busters. unfortunately they are slightly busy and it may take a week or 2 to get the work done on the computer! but i'll at least have something to work with once i purchase the file!! thanks for sharing who made the file for you

Thanks, I don't know if I'll get it done in time for Dragoncon or not, but I'm hoping I can if I work on one piece at a time.

I am so glad you're doing this. I was looking make this myself for a friend of mine. Yours looks great! What are the setbacks you are having besides the cracking? Can't wait to see the finished product.

How have you been going dude? I hope you are still at it!
(Still havent heard back about the commission so im still living through you atm heheh)

Cheers.

Its always the way. However its not all bad, sometimes you get to clarify in you mind exactly what needs to be done etc. Its like almost starting afresh. Best of luck for when you get back!

Sorry for the necroposting, but I'd like this thread to be closed. It's been so long since I've posted anything on here. I'm not giving up on the build though, I found someone who lives in my area who's helping me redo everything in foam so it'll be easier to move around in at a con and also keep the weight down. https://www.facebook.com/True.Ka5p3r/info This guy. I don't know his name on here, but he does amazing work and I'm really glad he's helping me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back