Hi All, Figuratively New Around Here! My Pin Up Spartan And Flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the 405th! Its good to see a response from the 405th efforts at D*con!

Welcome to the forums!

You're probably farther along than I am already, I've got nothing done except a pep grenade which I have no idea what I'm going to do with.

Looking forward to the whole suit, lol. Are you going to redesign it for a more "girl-ish" form or are you going to keep the old generic MJOLNIR look?

Welcome- im new too, I met these guys at dragon con aswell

First- If that is you in the middle of the picture than you should spend less time in helmets because you're gorgeous.

Anyway, I have made a sword in the past, and I did it out of some 1/inch thick plastic board i found at home depot and cut with an electric saw. Put some electric blue paint on it and sand edges and its super kewl, but be careful when making hand grip ( I eventually wrapped it in black duct tape)

Welcome! always great to get new members, let alone new members that already have some kick-ass stuff! Love the flags.

Just wondering, did you do the embroidering on the flags yourself (as in, the designs, and used a machine to do them)?

Are you going to finish the flags? It would be a shame to create such a great flag but not finish it...
Anyway, the adding the top thingy would make it easier to beat down n00bs. (not me though)

Welcome to the forum! I wish I had known you where there and joining the forum :cautious:
It's more fun for me to meet 405ther then the celebs and other costumers. Love the flags any chance you might make some to offer other con-ers? ;)

DoC ByTeS said:
Welcome to the forum! I wish I had known you where there and joining the forum :cautious:
It's more fun for me to meet 405ther then the celebs and other costumers. Love the flags any chance you might make some to offer other con-ers? ;)

Hey Doc...you can say that Liz is a Celeb as well...she has some killer designs on the TDH boards involving Custom Mando's!!

You actually gotta see her in her own Custom Mandolarian suit...that is totally kick arse!!

BTW...I saw all the pics of you...WHERE IS THE ARMOR!!

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
WetOkole said:
Hey Doc...you can say that Liz is a Celeb as well...she has some killer designs on the TDH boards involving Custom Mando's!!

You actually gotta see her in her own Custom Mandolarian suit...that is totally kick arse!!

BTW...I saw all the pics of you...WHERE IS THE ARMOR!!

:mad:

:eek: I didn't have enough mold time so I molded pieces for Erica........ *crys*

About to pull two chest and start properly molding the backplate. Thanks for the tip though, I must check out her awesomeness.

Draconical said:
[...]
First- If that is you in the middle of the picture than you should spend less time in helmets because you're gorgeous.
[...]

Wow. It took two pages for someone to hit on the "new girl." I think that's an improvement!

Friendly said:
Wow. It took two pages for someone to hit on the "new girl." I think that's an improvement!

Well, at least for a "new girl" who posted pics.

Lol

link4044 said:
just wondering if you stopped by my booth?
come on link would forget seeing two girls in cyan and pink mark 6 helms. Not the average d*conner

Spartan 051 said:
come on link would forget seeing two girls in cyan and pink mark 6 helms. Not the average d*conner

Lmao. Too busy polishing his armory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back