How Many Languages Do You Speak?

"I am fluent in over 6 million forms of communication, and can readily--"

Surprised that wasn't in here yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruze789 said:
"I am fluent in over 6 million forms of communication, and can readily--"

Surprised that wasn't in here yet...

is that C3PO from star wars?

im not too big on star wars, so forgive me if i didnt get teh name of the droid right

I speak french and still learning english.

Usually, french people don't like Americans since in almost every single american movie, there are making fun of them.

(Example : Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby....)

Garzak, pas sûr qu'ils puissent te comprendre avec les fautes :p

I'm not french by the way, I'm Québécois :lol:

I speak one language, including English. :p

But I would enjoy learning French. But my tiny school doesn't have a French class. I may end up going to the college instead.

Also, the reason the majority of France hates us is because we are American. It is as simple as that. It is because our recent leaders were not the best diplomats. Hopefully, with the Obama Administration, we can change the rest of the world's view on us.

What i speak? Hmm, aparently English, but im not sure.. >_>

I read thrue every one of the post, and NOBODY say's they speak swedish here! :eek:
What is this? No swe's? Thats to bad... :(
Well, just cuse i am so nice, im gonna write some swedish here, so u c how it looks ^^

Hej! Jag heter TB, jag gillar spel och datorer. Sitter här o skriver på ett amerikanskt forum på svenska, varför? ja, det vette fan...

If sombody whould like to know some curse words in swedish, here i got som for u! :D
Skitunge
jävla hora
arsle
cp-unge
satan
skit

I got tons of theese if sombody whant'em! xD

As for me?! Alittle italian, filipino, Some spanish I mean duh that what im mixed with!! go figure, But English is my personal :love: fav!!!!

"salamat po mahuals :p " xoxoxo LOL

UNSC

i know of only one curse word in french, but im not too sure on how to pronounce it

Merde

or if you'd rather

merde sainte

English is my native language and I can just about keep up a good conversation in Deutsch.

German for those who do not know :D .

Ich kenne nichts wo meine fuss ist!
Translation:
I know not where my foot is! :lol:

Ich habe behren hunger, hast du kase und huhn?
Translation:
I am hungry like a bear, do you have any cheese and chicken?

BTW cheesy chicken is tasty :p

I speak English, a bit of French and can only understand anyone who speaks Vietnamese, but can't speak it. It's weird its like there's a translator built in my head.

darkm2021 said:
i know of only one curse word in french, but im not too sure on how to pronounce it
Merde

or if you'd rather

merde sainte
LOL.

That's not a curse word.

That's poo.

And in french, we are not using the same religious words. We don't have any "Holy something". We just deform words of objects of the religion.

Le Calice -> is a religious object. A cup if I remember right.

This is a video from a Quebec movie. it's swearing lessons, so don't watch if you're young. It's funny.

Also, in french, we don't use sexual terms to swear. The translation in the video does that, but we don't use such words.

I studied french in high school, and a bit in college, but unfortunately when I actually took a trip to France, there was a grand total of ONE, that's right ONE person I met there who didn't speak English. It is useful to know French in Quebec though...it seems that just about everyone there also speaks English, but just making the attempt to speak French seems to make the people you meet a lot nicer. Instead of being some ignorant American, you become someone who has made an attempt to appreciate their rich French culture...or something like that.

I also took a little bit of Mandarin in college, which is actually quite useful because there are about a billion people who speak it, and most of them don't speak English fluently.

I speak good english and bad english, along with some german.

I know some swear words in german, but Iam gunna be good and not post em.

I speak the following:<ul>[*]English[*]Chinese[*]German[*]1337[*]Aussie Slang[*]WPV0-4 (A custom langauge)[*]Gnommish[*]HTML[*]VB.NET[/list]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back