I found the halo "ships" pep files!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HALO SHIP SHOULD I BUILD AFTER THE MARATHON-CLASS CRUISER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everybody, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. :D

Sorry for the delay in posting the HALO ships PEP files. :(

But Family comes first,:$ And I got a little preoccupied With all of the Festive Holiday Partying. :p

I hope you understand.

Please Give me just a little while for the the Family Partying to settle down, and all my guests and family to go to bed and then I will have some quiet time to sit down and upload your files. I will upload all the ship files over the course tonight or tomorrow.;)

Thanks for your understanding.:$

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! (I am about ready to give up on this project )

Hey guys & girls. I need your help PLEASE!!!!!!! :confused

I tried test Building my unfolded "Pillar of autumn" to check for problems in my unfolding job, but the dang thing is just too detailed to realistically build :(

I have tried building it at many different scales and even tryed making one that was 6 feet long but i still had to use a magnifying glass and tweezers to glue together some of the pieces. :angry

I have alot of people that are wanting these files but i dont think its realistically possible to build them. :(

What should i do? "Help Me Help You" so i can release the files

I still plan on releasing all the other ships that dont have this problem :)

Hey guys & girls. I need your help PLEASE!!!!!!! :confused

I tried test Building my unfolded "Pillar of autumn" to check for problems in my unfolding job, but the dang thing is just too detailed to realistically build :(

I have tried building it at many different scales and even tryed making one that was 6 feet long but i still had to use a magnifying glass and tweezers to glue together some of the pieces. :angry

I have alot of people that are wanting these files but i dont think its realistically possible to build them. :(

What should i do? "Help Me Help You" so i can release the files

I still plan on releasing all the other ships that dont have this problem :)

I would say With that ship. Only keep the details that are the bigest and most noticeable. We can always add more deatil later that isnt in the pep file. In other words. Make everything on the ship smooth, and only keep the details that you find most important. We can always add what isnt there later. haha. Cant wait to use these ships for the show. haha Hope I helped haha

If thats the case, i would personally, just skip the details in the pep, like Bryce said, just make the model smooth :)

Hey Everybody :)

Here is the first of many releases that will be made over the next couple days :D

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I DID NOT DESIGN THIS MODEL,
I ONLY CONVERTED THE FILE TYPE AND UNFOLDED IT

Its the HALO 2 ''SERAPH'' (Type-31 XMF)

xmf.jpg

(Download)
http://www.4shared.com/file/cNfkffJk/SERAPH.html

Please Remember that all my files are Password protected. :p

For those of you that have already received the password from me for the
"UNSC Frigate" its the same password for this file.
And the password will remain the same for any of my future releases.:)

For Those of you who don't have the password. All you have to do is send me a private massage asking for the password and explain why you want the file, and i will be happy to give you the password. :)

ENJOY!!!!!

so just wondering which is the next ship you will be releasing next just wondering the covie ship waqs nice and i have yet to start the FFG just been working on other stuff right now. keep up the good work man. u are a god for doing all this......

so just wondering which is the next ship you will be releasing next just wondering the covie ship waqs nice and i have yet to start the FFG just been working on other stuff right now. keep up the good work man. u are a god for doing all this......

Yea.... BRO, I have alot of ships that are almost ready, most of them are covenant, some human, and one forerunner.

nice i cant wait to see what u release next....... um when u do the pelican what size are u goin to scale it at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back