Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Tony Starks said:
100_1189.jpg

Hey is your red and black iron man helmet one that you sculpted too? jus curious, lookin sweet

Last edited by a moderator:
I pulled the images of the head cast for safety/liability reasons. It's kind of a dangerous way to do a head cast, especially if someone doesn't know what they're doing and we don't want to try and do it themselves and end up stuck in the cast.

Belakor said:
I pulled the images of the head cast for safety/liability reasons. It's kind of a dangerous way to do a head cast, especially if someone doesn't know what they're doing and we don't want to try and do it themselves and end up stuck in the cast.

Ok I understand. Your right it is kinda dangerous for someone who dont know what there doing. Thank you for doing so. I dont want anyone to get hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
teehee NERD-GASM! hahahahah....So any updates on your sculpting?? Im way excited to see how this comes out!!

-Loki

Sorry I have not been putting up any updates lately. I was sick this whole week. No Swine Flu or anything like that. Just sick. I'm feeling good now. I started on the other side of the helmet. I'm focus on getting it perfectly symmetrical. I also added a vent on the top of the head.

I know its not much of a update but I just wanted to post something

100_1266-1.jpg

100_1275-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back