Jorge's Gun - Scratch Build - Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I finally have it completed! Learned a few lessons while doing this... such as, if you are laminating pieces together with hot glue and paint it in direct sunlight, the sunlight will remelt the glue and it will not hold as well. :p

Anyways here are the pics, hope you enjoy, and as always constructive criticism is welcome. :)

JorgesGun-Complete-1.jpg

JorgesGun-Complete-2.jpg

man, I missed the updates the past few times. This turned out beautifully. The scale is great, the paint is spot on and I keep looking for something wrong but I can't find a thing. Congrats on another great build. How heavy did it turn out in the end?

man, I missed the updates the past few times. This turned out beautifully. The scale is great, the paint is spot on and I keep looking for something wrong but I can't find a thing. Congrats on another great build. How heavy did it turn out in the end?

Thanks! I'm currently getting a buzz on from the clear coat I sprayed on it. :) Sprayed it outside but the rain clouds were rolling in so had to move it into the house! :p

Well I don't have a scale to weigh it on, but compared to the 25lb dumbell I have I would say its around 15-20 lbs.

I am pretty happy with it overall.... seems fairly sturdy as I accidentally hit a few walls moving around with it!

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the title of a thread after the fact? I wouldn't mind dropping the WIP portion of the title. :)

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the title of a thread after the fact? I wouldn't mind dropping the WIP portion of the title. :)

Go to your first post and click on edit. Select Go Advance. From there you can change the title.

Okay, so I finally have it completed! Learned a few lessons while doing this... such as, if you are laminating pieces together with hot glue and paint it in direct sunlight, the sunlight will remelt the glue and it will not hold as well. :p

Anyways here are the pics, hope you enjoy, and as always constructive criticism is welcome. :)

JorgesGun-Complete-1.jpg

JorgesGun-Complete-2.jpg

Best. Gun. Ever.

Uh, mind if I borrow it for a weekend? lol

Are you kidding? I want to see the gun you produce, I bet it will put mine to shame! :)

Yeah, I wouldn't expect you to ship that work of art across the country. I will eventually make my own, but I don't know if I could make one much better than that. You did an excellent paint job.

Well butter my biscuits. Thats all i can say. I need to start working on mines again. I really have no words for this. I just cant stop looking at it. AAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back