Jorge's Gun - Scratch Build - Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Longshot :)

So I took it outside and have a few more progress pics, as well as one of me holding it for a sense of scale. And I was wrong, the gun (with handle) is close to 5'-8" in length... I definetly was a little generous when I scaled this up.

JorgesGun-WIP-5.jpg

LOL, I love this pic, Looks like you've had about enough of all the BS and are about to regulate. Love this Gun BTW! Epic!

The back pipe was a 4" dia. PVC pipe, the front pipe is 1 1/2" PVC (not visible but necessary to build around), and the cap you are pointing at is called a reducer... they come in all sorts of sizes, but this one is a 4" to 1 1/2" reducer. Plus I used a 4" cap on the back side as well as it can be tricky to make a perfectly square cut through the pipe so the cap cleans it up nicely, plus it gives extra strength for mounting the handle on the back.

that is epic O_O! now go put on your Jorge Costume and do a photo shoot with it!

That is an awesome shot. I see you upped the size of your shoulder piece. Nice.

Where can we see more photos from this shoot?

EPIC pose. but i see youre missing the backpack..... is that going to be included too?

It is in fact going to be included... its currently being built and is sitting on my coffee table. It's fun watching Dr. Who and building at the same time. :)

@ Jonus

Yep I increased the size of that shoulder piece... didn't have time to make it all nice and smooth though.

I can certainly include more pics, just have to get a copy of them. :)

I have to agree! That is one awesome kick a$$ photo.
LOL DR. WHO! I did the exact same thing when I was at the glassing/sanding/painting stages. Love the show!

Amazing job, that is some awesome work and not to mention you won't see to many of those running around

Nice. These are awesome. The first image looks like you're the Jorge action figure. Not sure why. Something about the lighting I guess. And I love the group shot.

Man I can't wait to finish my suit so I can do photoshoots!

HOLY CRAP, THAT IS AWESOME!!!... were the first words to come out of my mouth when I saw those pics. You make a great Jorge. Nice photo shoot too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back