Jorge's M247H Heavy Machine Gun WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Release 7

Release7.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/WUcgJaZV/Structure_Set_2.html

Basically the remainder of the support structure pieces. Most of what remains is the front of the gun and the handles.

BiffyBob, thanks for pointing that out. I had actually noticed that the other day when playing through the game and staring at Jorge's gun. It would be simple to to with some sort of rubber hose as you suggested, pepping it would be a pain.

Here's a pic of the gun, you can see the tube that Biffy's talking about near the top rear of the gun...

turret.png

hahaha no problem! I was just thinking if somebody really wanted to go all out for game accuracy! I know for me that I like a lot of detail however everything for me is going to be inverted on pep designer to make this a left handed gun.

now only if i can make the stand

Tankball you could use a tri pod for a video camera possibly? it wouldnt be the most game accurate but im sure it would be a very good skeletal structure for details to be added on

thats a smart idea i'll have to get one. i just finshed the last peace. cant wait to see if the next release will be the last

poo no update :(

Y'know, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one losing patience with your lack of patience, Tank.

The files will get here when they get here. No amount of pestering, hinting or sulking will hurry them along, and I personally think you've been incredibly rude, and demanding, from start to finish regarding this project. Have a little patience and quit pestering; I'm sure you have enough to keep you busy while the final pieces release.

Y'know, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one losing patience with your lack of patience, Tank.

The files will get here when they get here. No amount of pestering, hinting or sulking will hurry them along, and I personally think you've been incredibly rude, and demanding, from start to finish regarding this project. Have a little patience and quit pestering; I'm sure you have enough to keep you busy while the final pieces release.
I agree with you, PaigeMaster. Some of us have more responsibilities than most outside of this hobby and those always come first.

Just sit patiently and wait for the files. Remember, they're doing this becuase THEY want to. Not because they need to.

man u guys have it all wrong... what i meant wus all poop i have noting to work on 2night. so i'll have to wait...

man u guys have it all wrong... what i meant wus all poop i have noting to work on 2night. so i'll have to wait...
try building a DMR or a Magnum, doesn't have to be this gun to be astounding. and personally, I can't wait to build this, but I have other things to do too. like finishing my armor. but we are all waiting, we are all anxious, when you try pestering or sulking about people putting their all into something, it raises your probability of getting an infraction. just grab a glass of iced tea and enjoy the ride, it only gives more suspense waiting for it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

No, we don't.

Look, I don't want to turn this into a bashing topic, but all you ever seem to do is lurk about and constantly pester for files to be released. Barely an hour and a half passed between your two previous posts - aside from double posting, which is a forum infraction, you're also coming off as pestering. There are plenty of other things you could do with your free time than camp in topics, sulking about how the files you want aren't there and available for you at your convenience. It's rude, and I certainly wouldn't release any of my work to the community if I had to deal with this sort of attention.

I've said my piece now and I certainly don't want to continue this conversation. I'll consider this closed if you just have some patience.

Ok, everyone calm down. I know that the release of this file is exciting, but let's not lose our heads here. I feared that after putting releases out every night, then missing one, there would be an uproar, and it looks like I was right. Personal stuff got in the way last night, so I was unable to unfold a section, I did, however spend about an hour prepping the section to make it pep-ready. I have not forgotten, it's only been a day.

Tank, I know you're chomping at my heels for this file, I know. No need to keep posting (and yes, you were sulking when you said "no updates"). Just chill. You'll get your gun. I really don't want to see you double or triple posting in this thread anymore. I don't mean to put you on the spot like this, but you've kind of already done that with your actions.

That out of the way, to everyone, let's try to keep it civil. If someone does something that is annoying, rather than starting a flame war, report the post (now that I actually have the power to do something about it). Let's keep our heads.

More to come.

Affirmative. *salutes and puts helmet back on* really like this work Carpathia, joyously awaiting release of this file, your work is greatly appreciated among us of the lower experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was epic to see the gun at comic con, for a second i thought you weren't even going to fit up there with the gun, i mean it's massive.

it was epic to see the gun at comic con, for a second i thought you weren't even going to fit up there with the gun, i mean it's massive.

Nick Nack Patty Wack scratch built that beast. I loved it when they asked him to hold the gun up to show it off.

That file is absolutely AMAZING!!! I won't even try to make this now, I'm way to far a noob to do this! It makes me with I new 3d modelling (don't, never will...). This is besides the fact, but I was wondering how to unfold models, and if there were any "practice models" I could try my hand at. If anyone knows of any tutorials or any links I'd be grateful!

Seth_Knight_of_New_Wales

That file is absolutely AMAZING!!! I won't even try to make this now, I'm way to far a noob to do this! It makes me with I new 3d modelling (don't, never will...). This is besides the fact, but I was wondering how to unfold models, and if there were any "practice models" I could try my hand at. If anyone knows of any tutorials or any links I'd be grateful!

Seth_Knight_of_New_Wales

before I actually paid the $40 dollars for the program I found an smg model that was not unfolded, I might still have it if you want to pm me, you can practice unfold that. Not sure if this is frowned upon, if a moderator (or anyone wants to correct me please do) If you want to save your unfolds you need to buy the program though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back