Jorge's M247H Heavy Machine Gun WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really looking forward to seeing this how project turns out. So far from what I can see you're work on this is just amazing. Please keep us posted. I'd love to build something like this when I get to weapon systems for next years projects.

After trying for so long to get AceHighs version and no one sharing, (which btw, is a good thing! people here respect authors wishes!)

I'm glad someone is just out-doing his work! Thank you!

First, great model!! That thing does indeed look more detailed than AceHigh's version, great job!!
Second, holy crap Carol Channing?! Kinda jealous, she is a pretty funny lady.

-Matt

First off, great work on the model Sir!! I'm going to be building one of these beasts as well and was planning on scratch building it off of a model I made, but you beat me to it. If you're willing to share the model .OBJ I'll try my hand at splitting it and getting it ready for pep or scratch-build as the case may be. In either case, looking forward to seeing your progress on this project.

Very nice work on the gun and impressed at the speed and accuracy. Much more detailed than the other file I built. Would you be interested in modeling Jorge’s shins the full scale with that accuracy and detail ?? Willing to pay a commission or trade materials and all I would need would be the object file . Please let me know either way

Very nice work on the gun and impressed at the speed and accuracy. Much more detailed than the other file I built. Would you be interested in modeling Jorge’s shins the full scale with that accuracy and detail ?? Willing to pay a commission or trade materials and all I would need would be the object file . Please let me know either way

I'm actually creating higher detail files of the Jorge only armor pieces for my own build.
I have the back pack finished aside from shaping it to interlock with the chest, the chest itself is about 50% and I'm working on the shins at this very moment.

I'm actually creating higher detail files of the Jorge only armor pieces for my own build.
I have the back pack finished aside from shaping it to interlock with the chest, the chest itself is about 50% and I'm working on the shins at this very moment.

I hardly wait for these files !! I just finished a new chess piece but it looks like I’ll be doing All new peps soon as you release the files. I love the detail and accuracy especially on the gun and if there‘s any way you could send me the files you have done? That would be beyond awesome. You don‘t have to worry about unfolding them because I re-unfold them for my large format printer and cutter. I’m doing my best to be patient and not bugging you but really am excited !!!!!

I hardly wait for these files !! I just finished a new chess piece but it looks like I’ll be doing All new peps soon as you release the files. I love the detail and accuracy especially on the gun and if there‘s any way you could send me the files you have done? That would be beyond awesome. You don‘t have to worry about unfolding them because I re-unfold them for my large format printer and cutter. I’m doing my best to be patient and not bugging you but really am excited !!!!!

It may take me a while to finish all the files as quite a few personal matters have sprung up lately but here's the thread for them:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/32297-High-Detail-Jorge-Armor-files-Wip

OMG! WOW!!!! DO WANT NAO!!!! Seriously, that looks awesome. My husband DID pick Jorge as the person he wanted to dress up as, but I didn't think there was a file for his weapon anywhere since I had not seen one AND since I was going to be stuck with the task of building his costume, I picked Carter for him! haha

The M247 looks awesome. when do you think it might be ready?

Guys, you have got read the rest of the post. He has some personal issues at home which is slowing this and the Jorge files. The last thing he needs is us constantly bugging him about this.

Just found this and i am really impressed with the model and level of detail on it! This thread is going to be saved and can't wait till this gets out to the masses!

First off... Damn.... 10/10

I just wanted to know if this project ever made it to pepa yet? I know there was some personal matters holding it up. Its been a few months and I thought I would ask, you know if maybe its in a different thread or I just missed it. If not, its cool. No harm in asking right.

Awesome Work. The last piece of the puzzle! I plan a full set of Jorges' Armour from head to toe! This was the only pep file i couldn't find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back