Jorge's M247H Heavy Machine Gun WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies for the wait.
I'm attempting to use a very out dated laptop to edit the files for pep since my previous laptop died.
I will still try and work on the model as fast as I can to release it for unfolding.

My apologies for the wait.
I'm attempting to use a very out dated laptop to edit the files for pep since my previous laptop died.
I will still try and work on the model as fast as I can to release it for unfolding.

Don't sweat the wait buddy. It's a great model, and I know people would be willing to wait for it.

-Matt

Yeah, the thing looked BOSS. So anything you do to help us all would be cool. But it was so beautiful. I HAVE to build it.

Patience my friend.

Yes, a friendly reminder to anyone else who wants to ask for an ETA, don't. The surest way to annoy someone who is doing something great enough to not complete it is to constantly ask when it's done. Please, leave the man alone and when it's done he'll let you know.... remember, honor first people.

im sorry my brain hitt me with a awsome idea with the gun so i couldent wait :p but i will be patient great stuff take time i know, and i love his work :)

Happily waiting, As should everyone else. Good things take time, Epic things take allot of time :)

I apologize to everyone for the lack of update but I've attempting to deal with a 12 year old laptop with a variety of issues.
It has difficulty with the complexity of the model.
When I get access to a better computer I will finish this as soon as possible.

Believe me when I say, I'm just as excited to make it as you guys.

I apologize to everyone for the lack of update but I've attempting to deal with a 12 year old laptop with a variety of issues.
It has difficulty with the complexity of the model.
When I get access to a better computer I will finish this as soon as possible.

Believe me when I say, I'm just as excited to make it as you guys.

If I may make a suggestion regarding your laptop issues with the models complexity. From the pictures it looks like you are doing it in sketchup. What you could do is separate the model into different sections and then make each section either a group or a component. Then just simply hide the areas that aren't pertinent to the area you are working on and it should be able to handle it better. Then when you're done just unhide all sections in the Edit menu and export it in your file type of choice.

I also wanted to say that the model looks amazing and I'm super excited for when it is released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back