JTF4 for RCO - Let's Shape the Future of the Southern Regiment Together!

JTF4

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Stream Team
Member DIN
S054
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!!

I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who cast their vote, shared their thoughts, and contributed to this incredible journey. Your trust and support mean the world to me, and I am committed to serving you with passion, dedication, and a genuine desire to make our community even more extraordinary.

Let's embark on this exciting chapter together, and I can't wait to work collaboratively to bring fresh ideas and positive energy to the Southern Regiment. Thank you for believing in me and giving me the opportunity to serve you!

With immense gratitude,
David // JTF4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!

TL;DR:

Exciting news—I'm running for RCO! Your support means the world as I aim to bring fresh energy and engagement to our Southern Regiment.

Key Focus Areas:

1. Boosting member engagement and retention.
  2. Strengthening our presence at conventions and organizing fun events.
  3. Elevating social media outreach and featuring member highlights.
  4. Centralizing convention info on forums for easy access.
  5. Enhancing the experience for new and current members.
If elected, my top priority is to connect with all Southern Regiment members, both current and those joining us in the future once they reach full member status. I want to hear your thoughts and ideas on how we can make the Southern Regiment even better over the next two years. Your feedback is crucial, and I'm excited about the opportunity to work together in creating a Southern Regiment that truly reflects the needs and desires of our wonderful community!

For more info on elections, check the forum post: here

Questions? Reach out anytime via the forum or discord! I'd love to chat.

For more detailed insight, feel free to read on!

I'm thrilled to announce that I will be running for RCO in the upcoming election, and I'm reaching out to ask for your valuable support. Your backing means a lot to me, and I'm eager to serve in this role to make a positive impact.

Over the past two years I've grown to believe there is an opportunity for increased engagement and a more proactive approach in our regiment. I value the contributions of our current regimental staff, and I believe that by fostering a more active presence, we can collectively enhance our community. I aim to bring a fresh perspective and dedication to ensuring our regiment thrives with robust leadership. Together, let's build a stronger and more involved community for everyone.

If elected, my top priority is to connect with all Southern Regiment members, both current and those joining us in the future once they reach full member status. I want to hear your thoughts and ideas on how we can make the Southern Regiment even better over the next two years. Your feedback is crucial, and I'm excited about the opportunity to work together in creating a Southern Regiment that truly reflects the needs and desires of our wonderful community!

I plan to concentrate on several key areas, including enhancing our presence at conventions, organizing engaging regiment events such as Secret Santa and build days, and elevating our social media outreach. This involves sharing updates before and after conventions and featuring individual member highlights. By prioritizing these aspects, I aim to create a more vibrant and connected community within our regiment.

I also plan on centralizing convention information directly to our forums, making it a one-stop hub for all relevant details. This will streamline communication and ensure that everyone has easy access to the latest updates on conventions.

I'm dedicated to enhancing new member engagement and fostering member retention. My aim is to cultivate an environment where Southern Regiment members not only feel welcomed but also enthusiastic about continually being a part of our community. Together, we can build a space that encourages lasting connections and a desire to return for more meaningful experiences which will allow us to foster a more cohesive and informed community experience.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask via the forum or Discord! I'm regularly in our Discord chats and would love to chat with you there!

If you would like more info on elections have a look at the official post on the forum:

Last edited:
Good luck! Even though I'm Midwest you have my full support and I know you'll be great for the job!

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!

TL;DR:

Exciting news—I'm running for RCO! Your support means the world as I aim to bring fresh energy and engagement to our Southern Regiment.

Key Focus Areas:

1. Boosting member engagement and retention.
  2. Strengthening our presence at conventions and organizing fun events.
  3. Elevating social media outreach and featuring member highlights.
  4. Centralizing convention info on forums for easy access.
  5. Enhancing the experience for new and current members.

For more info on elections, check the forum post: here

Questions? Reach out anytime via the forum or discord! I'd love to chat.

For more detailed insight, feel free to read on!

I'm thrilled to announce that I will be running for RCO in the upcoming election, and I'm reaching out to ask for your valuable support. Your backing means a lot to me, and I'm eager to serve in this role to make a positive impact.

Over the past two years I've grown to believe there is an opportunity for increased engagement and a more proactive approach in our regiment. I value the contributions of our current regimental staff, and I believe that by fostering a more active presence, we can collectively enhance our community. I aim to bring a fresh perspective and dedication to ensuring our regiment thrives with robust leadership. Together, let's build a stronger and more involved community for everyone.

I plan to concentrate on several key areas, including enhancing our presence at conventions, organizing engaging regiment events such as Secret Santa and build days, and elevating our social media outreach. This involves sharing updates before and after conventions and featuring individual member highlights. By prioritizing these aspects, I aim to create a more vibrant and connected community within our regiment.

I also plan on centralizing convention information directly to our forums, making it a one-stop hub for all relevant details. This will streamline communication and ensure that everyone has easy access to the latest updates on conventions.

I'm dedicated to enhancing new member engagement and fostering member retention. My aim is to cultivate an environment where Southern Regiment members not only feel welcomed but also enthusiastic about continually being a part of our community. Together, we can build a space that encourages lasting connections and a desire to return for more meaningful experiences which will allow us to foster a more cohesive and informed community experience.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask via the forum or Discord! I'm regularly in our Discord chats and would love to chat with you there!

If you would like more info on elections have a look at the official post on the forum:
My name is N8TEBB and I approve this message.

I hope they vote for you JT! You'll make a fabulous officer!

Sounds good! Hopefully I will start having time to do stuff/405th Events and would love to be involved in any southern reg events. Looking forward to what you bring to the table!

Sounds good! Hopefully I will start having time to do stuff/405th Events and would love to be involved in any southern reg events. Looking forward to what you bring to the table!
You're in the VA area, right? I'd love to find some conventions for folks further up north to go to!

You're in the VA area, right? I'd love to find some conventions for folks further up north to go to!
Yessir. Roanoke, VA. We have a local con that comes twice a year ish which is pretty good but there's no other members near me so it's not been worth talking about. I have gone once before COVID happened and it's pretty fun. Haven't had time since then -not sure my wife and 3 year old would enjoy it much. Also I need finish my damn odst...

Yessir. Roanoke, VA. We have a local con that comes twice a year ish which is pretty good but there's no other members near me so it's not been worth talking about. I have gone once before COVID happened and it's pretty fun. Haven't had time since then -not sure my wife and 3 year old would enjoy it much. Also I need finish my damn odst...
I'll have to see if I can't make it out for a day sometime! It's not a terribly long drive from me.

Hey everyone! Just a quick reminder that RCO nominations open tomorrow at 3AM EST in the closed southern regiment forum!

I'd really appreciate your vote and support tomorrow!

um the official post says jan 3rd
We'll just pretend like I didn't put the completely wrong date on my calendar :lol::lol::lol::lol:

the naked gun facepalm GIF

ANYWAY

I'd love your vote and support when nominations open on the 3rd at 3:00 AM EST!!

Thanks Spidermonkey60

The 2024 RCO election Q&A thread is officially live! If you've got burning questions or just want to get to know brkiker and me a bit better, now's the perfect time. Swing by and drop your questions here: https://chat.openai.com/c/597f0e96-6a19-44ec-a68e-a0d17e43347a

Looking forward to hearing from you all and making this election journey a collaborative and fun experience!

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back