Kadus27's multiple prop builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished up the first forearm. I have to ask you guys though, in the shot with the one arm on, does everything look like it's scaled pretty correctly?

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

That's actually my sister's horse riding ribbons, she was nice enough to take my picture while was in her room, and she's a great horse rider. Gotta give her credit where credit is due.

Side project time! My second Recon Helmet, Recon 2.0, has been updated! I am proud to present Recon 2.0 Squared.
107_5186.jpg

107_5187.jpg

107_5188.jpg

107_5182.jpg

107_5190.jpg

And the new, similiar to JFO, padding:

107_5191.jpg

Now to trucking on in my reach build.

wow. That jfo looks amazing, and the recon too, deff one of the better, if not on par best I've seen. and I love the voice amp in the helm, where did you get the amp and speakers from anyway?

wow. That jfo looks amazing, and the recon too, deff one of the better, if not on par best I've seen. and I love the voice amp in the helm, where did you get the amp and speakers from anyway?
Thanks dude! The speakers I picked up at radioshack, and the amp was home-made by a friend of mine, I only had to take care of wire management and the switch arrangement and placement. He's been a great help with the electronics in both my helmets.

Iron Monger: Challenge accepted!

I know it's not the best quality, but it shows it off regardless :)

Last edited by a moderator:
both of your helmets look great! I think my favorite parts of them are the details that you put into the visor, it really makes them stick out

both of your helmets look great! I think my favorite parts of them are the details that you put into the visor, it really makes them stick out
Thanks! Gotta give credit to Blackula though for the great tutorial on how to do the detail. Also, his incomplete recon build's visor was the basis for my visor detail. I just didn't know what pattern to do, and I thought it looked great.

@Thorn: I really appreciate you looking at my thread. You're a great inspiration for my pep reach build, and your paint jobs are absolutely fantastic.

Wow man, that's a nice lookin recon. I am loving this thread :) it has so much awesomeness in it it is hard not to want some for myself lol. Keep up the great work!

This is all looking incredible! I love seeing someone finish one of my pep files (the knife in your case). I haven't even finished my own.

Can't wait to see this one completed!

Hey Kadus27, well man, Thanks... Its always really nice, awsome and encouraging to see good work on the forums. Your peps are nice and I love your color choices. keep up the awsome work. :D and keep brainstorming too, you have good taste in armor. It looks great, and dang, the helmet turned out really nice.

Cheers'
Wyatt P.

pep looks sweet. Nice choice of files this build will turn out looking awesome when done.

Well my friends, the train has slowed down considerably. One day after I had resined a finished thigh and cod, among other things, I set them behind my dad's truck thinking he wasn't going anywhere. In the process of backing out, he completely crushed both the resined thigh and cod. About 10 hours of work down the drain due to no fault of my father's, but to one of my stupid mistakes. But I digress, I still have some interesting things to show you as of late, so let's get on with it!

After I got my world war II bazooka back from my history class, I decided to do a little sci-fi revamping to hopefully make it look a little like this (without the little fuse thing in the back, that was my friend's addition)

DSCN0078.jpg

And though it's just a start, I've gotten this far

DSCN0076.jpg

Now in light of the destruction, I did recieve my wet-suit and gloves, and though the gloves are unwantingly half-fingered, I'll live with them after I gave them a little touch-up

DSCN0079.jpg

DSCN0080.jpg

Just because I can, I added a little red and battle damaged my paintball gun to make it fit next to everything else on my shelf

DSCN0081.jpg

I did some take some time to finish up some of my gundam models from the year prior as well

DSCN0082.jpg

And finally, my feelings in a nutshell

DSCN0094.jpg

Sorry for the lack of real content, but I hope you guys enjoy nonetheless

-Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back