Kaspers Official Thread !update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok its been awhile so here is one of the things i have been working on. it is the left boot. i left it looking alittle ruff because lets face it its a boot and they never stay perfect.

DSC02388.jpg

And just for fun here is a pic of me and my american bulldog named Buddha

DSC02384.jpg

Well here is yet another up date. I have been working almost everyday so i dont get a chance to work on it as much as i want to. but here is a couple pics to show wat i have been able to get done.

I have been able to get most of the bondo done on the chest and back have split them into two now to finish the detail work as well as attach my 405th medal onto the lower back
DSC02799-1.jpg

DSC02798-1.jpg

and here is a pic of everything i have been doin in pep paint and bondo
DSC02780-1.jpg

Everything looks great so far! Just one more leg to go, it seems. Excellent progress. Are you keeping the space diaper in one piece, or will you be splitting it up for a better fit?

well i think im may be orderin my cod peice so to be honest i may not even do anything else with this one

Ok its about time for a good update. I wanted to have better pics but my camara is dead so im using my phone. I have finished my Chest peice finially, the back im still working on. Also I got My cod peices in the mail from Ichica and they looked great i have painted everything and foudn that if you use a sealer like a latex paint you can spray paint them and it does not crack or effect the Foam, I also have recived a Flex Foam 5 plasma and a FF10 plasma from Newspartancreator. i have painted one and am working on the other so here are two pics like i said when i get my camara charged i will post better ones

44101101-1.jpg

Photo_062009_001-1.jpg

Well i got my camara going again so i thought i would post two better pics of the plasma grenade and of my chest peice i added some more detail to the chest peice also.

DSC02818.jpg

DSC02821.jpg

its been forever sense i last updated to so here goes. Because of work i have had to order a few things from a few of the guys from S.H.I.P...if you dont know who they are its Ithica, Joe and Tim, well anyway i had to get the shoulders from Joe, the shins from Tim and the thighs, cod, boots and hand plates from Ithica all of which looks great, the helmet i made as well as the small forearms, i was going to do it in chrome and changed my mind a couple weeks ago my camara is dead and sense i moved i cant find the charger. so i had my wife take a pic with my phone so here is was is strapped, and padded so far and mostly painted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back