Keep your head down, there's two of us in here now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful, so are this going to be standard 405th equipment now?

I can just see my self now,

Mall Santa: Aren't you a little old to be sitting on Santa's lap?
Me: Shut the heck up old man, I want one of thatdecade's cortana AI chips.
Mall Santa: Get off of me...

So is there a way to make the chip flash or light up without being connected? My thought is that if the chip is inside the helmet, you can't see the awesomeness.

This is looking AMAZING, Dustin. I certainly hope I am able to add of of these to my Halo collection when they are available. Do you think you would sell the extra docking ports, so I could have one in my helmet, and one on my desk?

Add me to the list of who wants one. I'd be more than happy to get just the bare board and a programmed chip. I could build the rest myself. Learned how to reflow solder SMT when I was in the Marines.

This is looking AMAZING, Dustin. I certainly hope I am able to add of of these to my Halo collection when they are available. Do you think you would sell the extra docking ports, so I could have one in my helmet, and one on my desk?

I don't see why I couldn't sell a person an extra docking socket.

Add me to the list of who wants one. I'd be more than happy to get just the bare board and a programmed chip. I could build the rest myself. Learned how to reflow solder SMT when I was in the Marines.

Wow, that's a rare skill. Most folks are scared of smt soldering. ha

Ha! What I do is type in the model number into google along with the search term "service manual". Mostly just tells you how to open the complicated ones and diagnosing issues. You are left guessing about how it works.

Dustin, I tried sending you an email again, but not sure if you got it, or just have not had a chance to reply.

Not really for sale right now. I don't have that many. I'll stock up and put the cortana board in the classified section eventually I imagine.

Have a minor update from jlhR2 and the shell build team. Since last post there was a snag in the modelers progress and he was forced to abandon his participation in the design. We do have his model and we are putting the finishing touches on it. Will be able to send to prototype within next few weeks.

In other news, I have some thread cross linking. Below is one of my AI chips installed in a helmet. Best install I've seen yet, way to go Sir Tsaboc~!
Carter Commando Helmet (Blackula) A.I. integration

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really for sale right now. I don't have that many. I'll stock up and put the cortana board in the classified section eventually I imagine.

Out of curiosity, I know they're not for sale right now, but how much will the going price be for an AI data chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back