Props LeeKegan Spartan Laser Halo Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple update pics od details.

SpartanLaser001-5.jpg

SpartanLaser002-5.jpg

You are outdoing yourself this time Lee. Each update is more beautiful than the last. I think you have another elite build in the making here.

is it spring loaded or what? even if it isnt Master chief would approve for his usage.

This should explain how it works.

SpartanLaser006-3.jpg

SpartanLaser007-3.jpg

is there any chance that i could buy some blue prints

I don't have any blueprints. All done from in game screen pics. Sorry.

You just keep one-upping yourself, don't you? You sir, are truely an inspiration!

Thanks, and your work is tremendous too.

Updates now. More detail work.

SpartanLaser004-6.jpg

SpartanLaser001-7.jpg

SpartanLaser002-7.jpg

SpartanLaser005-4.jpg

SpartanLaser003-7.jpg

The details in this are very impressive. I'm always surprised at what your able to do with the materials. And on top of that your mechanicals (springs, laser, ect.) are ingenious. But, I have to say, that most of all......I want your workshop. :) Thanks again for sharing your work, it is a refreshing to see updates that aren't armor related.

The details in this are very impressive. I'm always surprised at what your able to do with the materials. And on top of that your mechanicals (springs, laser, ect.) are ingenious. But, I have to say, that most of all......I want your workshop. :) Thanks again for sharing your work, it is a refreshing to see updates that aren't armor related.

Thanks, but there are more armors than there are anything else.

More updates.

SpartanLaser001-8.jpg

SpartanLaser004-7.jpg

SpartanLaser005-5.jpg

SpartanLaser007-4.jpg

OMG! That's amazing. It's actually not as big as I thought it would be lol. For the 90° corners on the carrying handle at the back, are those pieces you can buy or did you make those yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back