Legendary Armor – Mark VI Master Chief Helmet Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again bishop you do another wonderful job! I love that paint scheme! Is that just a basecoat, or are you going to make a set of bronze color armor? (That would be pretty cool!)

ok, i am new to these forums, but am correctt in assuming that you have made a mold for the mask?
i have seen like 2 of them in the same pic, and not the legendary.

if you have, are yo going to sell them?
i would be first in line
i have no skills with pepkura
lol

Dare I poke the sleeping lion?

Any updates guys? you had us on the edge of our seats for months, and then ran away and hid!

I fully understand if you're keeping schtum for a SDCC or D'Con rollout, but for the love of god, the suspense is killing us!

You can send in a clear visor and they coat it for you? Is it a website or a local place?
From what I understand, it is a company, and they have a fairly expensive minimum order.
correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes it feels like i take a bullet whenever i see armor better than mine (i havnt posted pics yet of my new armor), but great work bishop, f you every want to get rid of it you know who to call ;)

NZ-TK said:
From what I understand, it is a company, and they have a fairly expensive minimum order.
correct me if I'm wrong
I assume fairly expensive is about a thousand?

Overlord_Ian said:
sometimes it feels like i take a bullet whenever i see armor better than mine (i havnt posted pics yet of my new armor), but great work bishop, f you every want to get rid of it you know who to call ;)
Buum!! Headshot, that's what it felt like when i saw the legendary armor guys helmet..

Silverzippo93 said:
I assume fairly expensive is about a thousand?
Thousand is cheap!! it was 400usd just for the trial..
I would say around 4000-12000usd

-Fin(n)ish

I saw Lewis (slavefive) on another board and he said that they were gonna "take a break off of Halo and come back to it at the end of the year" There was a bit more he said on why... but outta of respect that is all I am gonna say

speaking of which. I saw where these were from the other day and said "oh that's what those are for".... and now I forget which movie I saw them on.

Coating%20Samples%2001_small.JPG

Smaller part of something larger, and they were weathered... but I can't remember now for the life of me. The portal opener from Jumper keeps popping in my head, but not I'm not sure.

Adam said:
speaking of which. I saw where these were from the other day and said "oh that's what those are for".... and now I forget which movie I saw them on.

Coating%20Samples%2001_small.JPG

Smaller part of something larger, and they were weathered... but I can't remember now for the life of me. The portal opener from Jumper keeps popping in my head, but not I'm not sure.

to me they look alot like Scorponox's eyes? but then again their faaaar to shiney

Adam said:
aha, yeah, that's where I saw them. Transformers.

Hehe, this makes me snicker. But I can tell you that those are not from scorpinok.

Small, unofficial update. Legendary Armor is not gone, Bishop and Slavefive are focused on another project at the moment. But our office is a constant reminder that Mr. Master Chief would like the rest of his gear and he will get it.

Thats good to hear, but i don't think anyone though you had abandoned the project.
Is the "other project" a movie there working on, or another super cool (possibly secret) project?

p0rtalman said:
Thats good to hear, but i don't think anyone though you had abandoned the project.
Is the "other project" a movie there working on, or another super cool (possibly secret) project?

While movies constantly invade personal time, have to do what needs to be done. The "other project" is not a movie, while I don't think it is a secret. I wont disclose it just yet simply because I don't know.

PMS Solstice GI said:
Does anybody know where you can buy the sculpting foam? I've been looking all over for some.
I don't know were to buy it, but as far as i know its VERY expensive. From memory, i think its about $650 for a sheet.

From memory, i think its about $650 for a sheet.

I'm pretty sure that cant be right. Taxidermists use that stuff all the time, you buy it in two part liquid, adn pour it into a box and let it expand, or you can buy pre done blocks. You can also use insulation blocks, or florists foam. Ring a taxidermist supplies store. Your yellow pages are a wealth of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back