Lord Perth's Flamethrower W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weathering!!

0528091017.jpg

Looking sweet dude can't wait to see the backpack it will be interesting to see how you construct the tank! (y)

What If it really worked?

I know that was the original idea and it'll be way too hard to construct one but it would still be real cool

i'm not trying to be rude or anything, but i just dont see the halo wars flame thrower helmet. i think the halo wars helmet looks like the eva helmet.

rvb18 said:
i'm not trying to be rude or anything, but i just dont see the halo wars flame thrower helmet. i think the halo wars helmet looks like the eva helmet.
Let's be honest though.
We've only recently found a working way to make a visor like that.
Its hard work, Expensive, And time consuming. Theres no easy way to make this (or an EVA) visor yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stig said:
Let's be honest though.
We've only recently found a working way to make a visor like that.
Its hard work, Expensive, And time consuming. Theres no easy way to make this (or an EVA) visor yet.

Yea...this was discussed earlier...honastly, once the backpack tank is done, it will be close enough, and the untils are like 8 bit icons....I think it's sweet, it turned out good, and it's mine, so thats all trhat matters

Wow! This is the first time I've seen a build of the new pilot helmet! It looks great! Dedicated bondo work indeed. I've wanted to have a try at the pilot helm, and this is great encouragement. :)

HeavyGunner said:
Wow! This is the first time I've seen a build of the new pilot helmet! It looks great! Dedicated bondo work indeed. I've wanted to have a try at the pilot helm, and this is great encouragement. :)

Thanks to you and everyone else...I'm hopefully beginning work on the tank itself tomorrow before work, but I'm not sure yet...gotta see if I have some MDF lying around

Smith here, sorry it's taken so long but I finally have something to show for my progress on the flamethrower project. Just finished pepping today and plan on doing a coat of resin as well.

Smithx2 said:
Smith here, sorry it's taken so long but I finally have something to show for my progress on the flamethrower project. Just finished pepping today and plan on doing a coat of resin as well.
... threadjacker? If so, please don't. We call those people a-holes and give them warnings.

If you've been contracted to help Lord Perth, then that's pretty nice. But otherwise, start your own topic plzkthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back