Macattack64 Mark VI Spartan Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing job words can't give justice!!!! Great job !!!

Wow mac, this is great :)

Awesome job! Huge improvement from the first one. lol

Thank you I really appreciate it! :)

It's already time for an upgrade!!
243724_10150882988205771_1850817910_o.jpg

~Mac

Thank you I really appreciate it! :)

It's already time for an upgrade!!
243724_10150882988205771_1850817910_o.jpg

~Mac

sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt!!!!!! i love the dual visor effect its not a mark VI but my jfo has a dual layer, mine needs a little more work on the chrome area but i love the raised effect it gives

i love your helm and the rest of your work its fantastic

Wow ... it's really one of the best helmets i've ever seen.
You're relly amazing in building these things - it nearly looks as if Master Chief would come out of the kitchen anon and keeps on saving the world ;)

Amazing job words can't give justice!!!! Great job !!!

Wow mac, this is great :)
Thank you :D

Awesome job! Huge improvement from the first one. lol
It definitely is. If you are gonna do something.. Why not over do it? I learned a lot from the first one and EVEN MORE with the second one.

wow that really looks awesome
Thanks buddy! :)

wow it looks great!
Thank you Anna :D

Wow ... it's really one of the best helmets i've ever seen.
You're relly amazing in building these things - it nearly looks as if Master Chief would come out of the kitchen anon and keeps on saving the world ;)
I feel like there could be a sexist joke in there.. LOL

Great work, Mac! That's all I can think of to say, great work!
Well you still need to finish yours so we can troop!

Ahh... the fun job of cutting out the top visor!
Loads of fun!!! ;)
Looking great Mac!

Cheers,
Dave/Cereal.
I don't think I could have done as nice of a job as yours but it still came out pretty well.. It's also given me enough of a piece for my Recon helmet!!

I'm gonna try to take more pictures coming up this weekend with the AR and everything in full. I will be meeting some Chicagoland Spartans as well! If you didn't see my Assault Rifle, you can see it HERE!

It's amazing to be able to go back and look at how it all started 4 years ago, and literally be able to go through step by step to where it is today. Amazing work Mac!

It's amazing to be able to go back and look at how it all started 4 years ago, and literally be able to go through step by step to where it is today. Amazing work Mac!

Thank you!! :D

I go to go to this Cosplay Gathering on Sunday. Some of the photos from that are starting to pop up!!

7627786890_7693578445_c.jpg

7627818386_2bb10f9909_c.jpg

7627795416_d002b6c360_c.jpg

I'll find more!
~ Mac

Gee Mac, I didn't realise just how great a job you'd done until you posted these photos. The armour is amazing and looks worth all the effort you've put in.
Great job mate.

Your build looks incredibly well done, definitely another thread I'll have to keep looking back on for motivation when I start up my new build. Awesome job!

I really can't add anything other that what was said already. I know my armor won't look as good as that, but you have given me a goal for the next set I build. Great job!

Great looking pics mac, especially the one where you are hitting the griff lookin dude lol. Love the recon too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back