Mark V build (WIP) pic heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good that your not settling. It's the difference between a cool suit of armor and a freakin' awesome suit armor. I remade my mk v helmet pep four times before I was satisfied. Take your time and do it right.

whatsup, I hope you know that your helmet is not done being pepped! becasue I pepped that helmet a couple times and it turned out great and looked like that! what I am saying is, it looks good to me!

Ok well to get to the armor itself i am almost done with the new helmet pep... but i am debating on whether to make the entire build or just the helmet. i mean after reading the new thread of complete armor suits got me exited but then i though... im only 15... do i really want to go through making an entire suit and then hit a growth spert and grow out of it within months maybe less. i need some advice please

Sorry i havent been very attentive to this thread...school is getting tougher. But this weekend i was able to pep my NEW Mark V. and might i say it is waaay better than the first.
MagnumHelmet004.jpg

MagnumHelmet003.jpg

MagnumHelmet005.jpg

And i got started on some desighns for my Halo magnum, it still has some fixable features but so far it looks pretty good...
MagnumHelmet001.jpg

MagnumHelmet002.jpg

Helmet looks really good. I went with Rinoch's version, and to be honest I prefer it better than the MOZ helm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so i ahrdened the helmet today... bot i dont have my sander (lent it to my dads friend) so i cant move much farther from here at the moment, but im happy with my helmet...

hardened001.jpg

hardened003.jpg

hardened002.jpg

and finally can put it on...
hardened004.jpg

I just bondo'd and painted the helmet... idk about the paint though. it dosent seem like the right green. but i will leave that to yall\
90complete003.jpg

90complete005.jpg

If your going for a Classic look, then that's Perfect! Also, are you done unfolding the files yet? Sorry if I'm rushing you, I'm just really eager to start building the helmet.

Also you should buy a Gold Bubble Visor off Ebay! They really make the helmet look spot-on. Mine is shipping still

will do... and i am doing it your helmet right now... i am running into alittle difficulty with the lightbulbs and cheek bumps, but dont worry it will be good

That looks awesome! Very nice work and perfect scaling. I strongly suggest using a bubble visor when you reach that stage in your build. It totally makes the helmet look irresistible. Good luck and keep up the awesome work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back