Mark V build (WIP) pic heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe a popular color is Krylon Oregano, or something like that. My local walmart had it all on clearance. Figures, that since I didn't choose that green for my MK V, they'd mark it down :/

Ok... i have asked this before, but Bub only gave me the HD Halo 1 marine files for the thigh and helmet. The main file i was looking for is the HD chest. Anyone got it??

lol you called me bub. That was the only thread with HD Marine files that I knew of so I gave you that. I am sorry that the thread didn't have all the files.

Have you checked this thread for the files. I am pretty sure that is where I got mine from. If this doesn't work I'll email it to you.

Have you checked this thread for the files. I am pretty sure that is where I got mine from. If this doesn't work I'll email it to you.

ya it didnt have the file for the chest or shoulder, i will PM you

BUBBENSTEIN said:
lol you called me bub. That was the only thread with HD Marine files that I knew of so I gave you that. I am sorry that the thread didn't have all the files
its ok man... i got 2 important peices

the MOZ helmet i just made? if so it was not hard at all... very easy pep for a very cool helmet
Very nice!

I think my next project (After the M6D and Sniper Rifle) will be a Mark V armor set.

Oh, and fun fact, the Sniper Rifle has almost double the parts, but it is almost twice as easy as the M6D.

I'd agree with MOz helmet being a good choice. It's got just enough detail that you can add the finer pieces later on during the build rather than painstakingly cutting and folding minute little pieces of cardstock. Why pep more than you have too when a sliver of polystyrene works just as fine?

Anywho, keep the pics coming! Can't wait to see this build progress.

thanks fudz... actually i dont think i will be doin much with this... i take this as my practice run. (just so i could get the hang of the process)
but who knows... the 405th is rather incouraging, maybe i will get talked into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back