Mark VI Armor by Bexi

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.52 m ... you will be the cutes chief ever*smile*
like your thinkin about the undersuit and your armor looks great so far ... will you give it the original Chief color?

This build is great you should be very proud, and I know all about grief from the kittehs. I can't leave anything in paws reach of my little beast or it'll be confetti within minutes :D lol

Wow! Love the picture where you got your haircut. First thing I thought was "She's a Spartan!"
Your work is very inspiring...Thank you a bunch!!!

Wow! Love the picture where you got your haircut. First thing I thought was "She's a Spartan!"
Your work is very inspiring...Thank you a bunch!!!

Aww thanks. I appreciate that :)

I don't mean to necro, but how has the armor come along?

Sadly, not well. I've started school to become a Registered Nurse. The workload is insane. I've had to quite my job to keep up with all he homework, studying, lab, clinicals, ect. As a result I have neither the time nor money to continue my project as of right now. Also cold weather is starting to hit so there's not going to be a chance to harden or shape any new pieces until spring. For now my MKVI is on the backburner. :'(

Fun must come second to success sadly. I have been dabbling in a new project and if anything comes of it I'll post up. :)

Best of luck to you with becoming an RN, hope it all works out for you.:)

wow Bexi, this looks great! My wife looked over and saw this thread and it perked her interest in maybe getting into doing some pep work! can't wait to see more :)

Bexi, I'm making the female MK VI in my thread. Check it out... Good luck girl! Friend request sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back