Mass Effect Quarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
dungbeetle said:
Sorry to necro, but...

[attachment=16381:talimask.jpg]

Do you want me to unfold this one?

That's really kind of you, but I'm still working on the helmet from before. I used too much smoothcast on it to start again.

My model was a bit off, but I've been able to fix it with a bit of bondo and sanding. I've put it on the backburner for a week, so I can finish another costume I'm working on at the moment.

You really should unfold it though. I'm sure that there are others who would like the chance to build Tali's helmet!

Last edited by a moderator:
*Third times a charm necro*

If you ever decide to make the old school concept Tali

(or should other people, like my self who desire to make a tali cosplay, visit this link...)

This faux digi grade leg tut might (stress the 'might') be of some help.

http://www.komickrazi.com/costumes/tut3.html

Since 'concept art Tali' kind of has that... Anthro leg shape 'slimmed down' look going on.

Sorry~

this has nothing to do with anything but...

I found Tali strangely attractive in ME2.

got that achievment several times.

No joke, there's a cult-like following for everything Tali related, have a browse through some the bioware/ME, ME2 forums and just see the nuts that obsesses about Tali. Lets keep this to the 405th for now. Other wise forums might get attacked again... by TALIMANCERS!! ( no joke thats what they're called, google it :p)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Talimancer&defid=4864139

I havnt reached that stage myself, but this project is looking like an epic one, keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more.

hey i'm new to this but I took a workshop on pepakura in hopes of using it to make a helmet like the above schematics, i am fiddling around with the software to try and figure it out...but its not making alot of sense to me yet.. i'm actually interested in doing it specifically for a Quarian cosplay helmet build, your design looks perfect! is it working out for you? any chance you would share the file for your design with me via e-mail or something? i would be super grateful and thanks either way!

twilightducky, please watch the post dates(found above the username/avatar) to avoid being a necromancer. Un-replied posts older than generally a couple months at a stretch are generally best left untouched without a contribution to the thread. For such a request as yours, a Private Message would be best.

That said, I agree with you, but a little more searching would have turned you to this, a somewhat more detailed helmet from Mass Effect 3, and you can build it and modify it only slightly to have a unique helmet rather than trying to build a relatively choppy helmet and do such a high amount of smoothing, detailing, and modifying to have it look how you want.

wow! this looks really good, there any where you can download the file from? im actually supposed to make a quarian helmet for a friend for an upcomig con. this looks epic! thanks for shareing

wow! this looks really good, there any where you can download the file from? im actually supposed to make a quarian helmet for a friend for an upcomig con. this looks epic! thanks for shareing
2-3 year old thread... Don't bump such old posts, the member right above you even said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back