Mmpr Green Ranger Helmet / Yellow Ranger Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ithica said:
It looks really good. My wife wants one...lol. Ok she is serious so when you are ready to sell please let me know. Oh by the way she is 20 so she loves the Power Rangers......yuck...lol. I noticed the way you did your wall. Did you get that method from me or do you always use that cause that is awesome...lol.

Ithica

Thanks. sure i'll let you know when It's done. Yeah the wall method was straight Ithica style. Works great. I learned alot from your videos.

Next helmet mold I'll just put the wall along the front so it looks like a mohawk sorta. It was tough getting it off the way I had it because of under the chin.

live and learn heh

ttyl

-Stefano

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...Missed this (been busy) that project really turned out nice. Your methods look really clean. Keep working hard buddy!

JediStumpy said:
Wow...Missed this (been busy) that project really turned out nice. Your methods look really clean. Keep working hard buddy!

Thanks man :)

its been a while since I updated

The thing was... the original helmet was too small and only fit my 10 year old niece...lol

So I had to REDO the entire thing but I worked hard the next day and got it done. Took 6-7 hours to redo the sculpt

over the next few days I molded it and casted it

but Im happy to announce that the new one fits and also I fixed some detail that were wrong

so it may have been a blessing in disguise

here are some pics. I got it trimmed up and primmed ready for painting...yes i'm painting my "master".. I can't resist...

Dude... That thing looks sick, incredible and outstanding. I would love to pick one of these up when I get the money for it and when you are ready to sell!!!

Looks amazing, 10/10 Loving the details

Cheers

Chris Gold

Chris Gold said:
Dude... That thing looks sick, incredible and outstanding. I would love to pick one of these up when I get the money for it and when you are ready to sell!!!

Looks amazing, 10/10 Loving the details

Cheers

Chris Gold

thank so much man. It means alot. These positive comments are what keep me going with this project.

Its the best I could muscle out being an noob at this and all. Just gotta put in a temp mock up visor and fill in the gaps from the visor and it should be ready to mold again for the Final casts.

wow man! i know everyone has said it already but i have to be one more person to say it to you that is a great job you have done there. i'm not even a fan of the rangers but really like the design of the helmets i've always thought that they looked really cool and your's seems to be spot on. once again great work

That is some outstanding work. Brittany is so excite. She wants to be your first buyer. She wants the visor area not cut out though....she is strange..lol.

Ithica

once again great work.

got another update.

just finished my quick paintjob on the helmet. I didn't do the silver teeth surrounding the visor cause it got too dark out

so I'll just do it tomorrow.

Anywho heres how it looks painted. I also just put a temp mock up visor in for when I mold it. I just have it in there with tape for now just for picture purposes

Looking Good! :D .. If u want The Morpher, here a papercraft one.

dragonzord.png

bandaijapn_dragoncoin.png

belt_attachment.png

~)Made By: MMPR-TheGreenRanger on RangerBoard(~

(Not Me)

To made more paper morphers

http://rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=64561

Heres Mine

CopyofIMG_1033.jpg

Back in Black! :cool

Robo_117 said:
Looking Good! :D .. If u want The Morpher, here a papercraft one.

To made more paper morphers

http://rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=64561

Heres Mine

CopyofIMG_1033.jpg

Back in Black! :cool

hahaha awesome man thanks!

I'm gonna make this for fun

but very soon I'm gonna be creating my own functional morpher. I have an old dragon coin from when I was a kid. I'm gonna just use some reference pics and make it out of wood in separate pieces and try to make it work after its molded and casted just like the show one.

but I gotta finish my MARK VI first.

not gonna lie the green ranger is the coolest out of all of them even the white one which is my second favorite. this helmet idea is an amazing one can't wait to see the finished product.

Noble One said:
not gonna lie the green ranger is the coolest out of all of them even the white one which is my second favorite. this helmet idea is an amazing one can't wait to see the finished product.

thanks man. White Ranger is my Second Favorite too! After that is the Gold Zeo Ranger

I think its the Armor that I like about them.. its gotta be that. also they get a cool Weapon that the others didn't

Green ranger - Dragon Dagger

White Ranger - White Tiger sword "SABA"

Gold Ranger - Golden Power Staff

just like to say... i cant wait to see how this turns out. MMPR was one of the biggest things in my life when i was a kid haha. Green and White rangers were my favorites. cant wait to see the finished project. hopefully i can buy a cast from ya! keep it up man!

flipboy439 said:
just like to say... i cant wait to see how this turns out. MMPR was one of the biggest things in my life when i was a kid haha. Green and White rangers were my favorites. cant wait to see the finished project. hopefully i can buy a cast from ya! keep it up man!

I'll be here man.

Just let me know when you're ready

gonna start the Green Ranger Helmet Run in a few days after the mold is done.

SupermanExtreme1 said:
thanks man. White Ranger is my Second Favorite too! After that is the Gold Zeo Ranger

I think its the Armor that I like about them.. its gotta be that. also they get a cool Weapon that the others didn't

Green ranger - Dragon Dagger

White Ranger - White Tiger sword "SABA"

Gold Ranger - Golden Power Staff

That is very true haha and i totally forgot about the gold zeo ranger!

that is absolutely incredible! seeing this progress and how well it came out makes me want to have all of their original helmets in my collection!

It turned out great man, especially for being so new to sculpting!

Green Ranger was always my favorite as well, just thought the Dragon Zord was the best....Probably becuase I was a huge Godzilla fan at that time as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back