Mmpr Green Ranger Helmet / Yellow Ranger Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks man. yeah first time I saw the Dragonzord I thought of Godzilla/mechagodzilla

Nothing beats the look of the dragonzord and the Zyuranger (mighty morphin power ranger) megazord.

looks really great! nice job with the sculpt. MMPR was like the coolest thing about my childhood. I'll have to get one of these sometime.

Major Props for a wonderful build!

SupermanExtreme this is amazing! Expert quality and perfect craftsmanship...

Very Many Kudos to you Sir!

Chris Gold

Looks so incredibly awesome Superman. It's a shame you had to do it over, but I think it was well worth the extra work. I've no doubt the casts will come out great. ;)

and the dragon dagger , i havent seen one of those since the mid 90's! you've made me nostalgic. props on the classy build , now lets see a lord zed mask!

flipboy439 said:
dude man. sick! great paint job man! u molded ur own dagger right?

Thanks man

nah thats the original toy bud!

I want to contruct my own cause the TV one was a big bigger, especially the blade.

Humboldt_spartan said:
and the dragon dagger , i havent seen one of those since the mid 90's! you've made me nostalgic. props on the classy build , now lets see a lord zed mask!

yeah I have 2 morphers, the red blaster sword they always used and that dragon dagger.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen ur updated youtube vid "Green Ranger Helmet PAINTED! (Ready To Remold for Final Cast!)" and it look very nice!.

Hope to see the Helmet Full Painted :D

well I had to add some clay on that helmet to even out some spots to get it a little more rounded and also in the gaps from the visor so that visors can be easily installed on the casts. so... that "master" might be just a master in name only for molding

I'll have to cast myself a new one after I get some sent out and once my Helmet run is done.

I'll paint that one and add the clasps at the sides and hinge and all that good stuff ;)

hey man if you need anything for like reference or if you need me to send a toy weapon let me know. i have like 4 20 gallon boxes filled with power rangers and masked rider stuff.

also the helm looks fantastic!

McCaboose said:
hey man if you need anything for like reference or if you need me to send a toy weapon let me know. i have like 4 20 gallon boxes filled with power rangers and masked rider stuff.

also the helm looks fantastic!

hey man thanks.

I'm redoing the helmet down the road. I think it can be better. I have more screen references of the helmet now.

as for the dagger. I have 2 of those and a bunch of other toys like 15 morphers ( I dunno why but ya...man.. I have a problem) SABA SWORD, 4 gun blades, 3 dragonzords, 4 megazords. 3 thunder megazords, 2 tigerzords , Titanus, Tor the shuttlezord ummmm and such. I even have the elusive Dragon Buckler :D

probably no where near as much as you. jeez I thought I was bad at hoarding :S lol

DSC03486.jpg

DSC03482.jpg

EPIC!!!! thats so good! I was a red ranger guy tho, he was my fav. Then tommy came and ruined it for him lol

Optimus Prime said:
EPIC!!!! thats so good! I was a red ranger guy tho, he was my fav. Then tommy came and ruined it for him lol

I'll take some pics of that costume tomorrow

not to get off subject but jason david frank (tommy) is now doing mma so now if he wins a title we can all run around saying power ranger rules over everybody

S.I.T said:
not to get off subject but jason david frank (tommy) is now doing mma so now if he wins a title we can all run around saying power ranger rules over everybody

Yeah I heard about that!

I think it's cool.

I really hope he incorporates the green ranger in his entrance lol. At least the song

Why fight it. Its what the people want and he'd have crazy support doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back